Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimi Dana Foust View Post
    Dear Heavenly Father I ask you to heal Maci from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet inside and outside of her body in the name of Jesus Christ, amen and amen.
    Maci I feel as if I know you and I have never met you. I do know our Father in Heaven loves you and cares for you so much and is pouring down His healing spirit upon you; covering every part of your body and providing healing power. Take this power and relearn all that you knew before this happened and remember how to tell your mom and dad and brother that you love them and get up and walk out of the hospital. We are all here for you and love you so much. You are healed and whole and will forever be in our prayers. I hope to meet you someday. You are a miracle we are wittnessing and will be talked about for years to come. Some day soon you will be told your own story and I pray for that day to come soon as I know our Father God is great all the time and where two or more people agree so shall it be done. I claim that in His Holy Name Jesus Christ, Amen. I love you and would give you a big hug and kiss if I were near you so dad please pass along a big hug and kiss from me. Keep you spirits high because God is great and doing it in His time. Love, hugs, and many prayers
    ^^^ God speed, Little One.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Continuing prayers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
          Still sending prayers for you and your family

It is ok to have cereal or Spaghetti O's for dinner once in awhile and Pop Tarts come in a lot of different flavors
          Now that im grown(way grown) I can have cereal or poptarts for breakfast, lunch, or dinner Love me some Cinnimon Toast Crunch.

Comment

Good Morning Macie, Praying for you and your Mom & Dad.

Comment

Prayers sent for you all.

Comment

Still thinking of you!

Comment

Still praying.

Comment

Still praying for little Maci. If you haven't played her favorite songs or shows please do that as I believe she can hear everything thats going on and if its something she is used to hearing it will play a big part in bringing her back to her old self. Its like learning to hit a golf club we use memory skills at first its so hard but after we do it over and over our brain puts that into to memory and we don't have to think about it we just do it. Well playing the shows she watches and the music she listens to will use that part of her brain and I believe it will make a difference. I am praying and God is so great and she will be healed in the name of Jesus Christ. I am believing and praying and thanks for keep us updated.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

More prayers sent.

Comment

Still praying!

Comment

Macie has been making a little progress in PT/OT this week. She has been showing signs of pulling herself forward and reaching out with her arm. I noticed her moving her feet and toes She is making progress in holding her head up also. We keep our hopes up with all the little steps she takes to improve and come back to us.I'll be heading up there tonight, can't wait to see my girl. Thank you again for your continued prayers and well wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

THOSE ARE SOME big STEPS!!!!!

Comment

glimmers of hope everywhere. good luck and praying for patience

Comment

Working...
                                X