Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got nothing but Prayers. God Bless

Comment

Hi Macie
      Still sending them up!!

Comment

Still praying over here!!! I will not give up the faith!!!

God Bless!!!

Skinny

Comment

Continuing Prayers......

Comment

Prayers continue for Macie and your family

Comment

Definitely not what I wanted to read. So sorry for all of y'all especially your beautiful little girl.

We continue to pray!

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                Continued thoughts and prayers for God's healing hands.

Keep the strength, Brian.
                Amen. Hang tough baby girl.

Comment

Brian don't ever feel like a burden to anyone here, the news you received is not news that anyone wants to hear, but we'd rather hear it and take the force of the pain with you and your family, then for you to ever feel alone dealing with any of this. Prayers up for Macie & your family, over and over again. Through the good & the bad. We'll be here to fight the fight with your family & esp with macie!

Comment

My prayers for continued strength, courage and understanding for you and Keili! May God continue to keep you wrapped within his arms!

Macie girl you are the strongest little girl I know! You are a fighter! Praying for you precious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                      My prayers for continued strength, courage and understanding for you and Keili! May God continue to keep you wrapped within his arms!

Macie girl you are the strongest little girl I know! You are a fighter! Praying for you precious!!!
                      This...no other words, just lots of prayers!

Comment

Still praying!

Comment

Heartbreaking to hear that news. Its doesn't matter what the doctor's say.....God works in his own way and time. Keep praying and fighting.

Never met you... but we love you guys. God please bless this family!!!!

Comment

Still here, your still in my thoughts! Keep the faith, tho you may not understand the path, your family still has to travel down it. But God did not say you have to walk it alone, we are here for you. Alot of broad shoulders in this family called the green screen, shed some weight onto us.

Comment

Prayers up this afternoon for Macie and your family.

Comment

Oh man. So sorry to hear this. Prayers continued.

Comment

Working...
                                X