No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I come back to this thread and go back and read the last couple page's dang dust seems to always find it's way in my eye. I know if my baby was in the same position as little Macie, I'd feel so much better knowing the support the wonderful people on the green screen would give. Brian- this is my 3rd time posting so far, and again I pray for your family and that pretty little girl ya got. She'll pull through. Like said above, she'll be very popular at bownanza!!!

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

still praying.

I continue to click on this thread hoping to hear she's sitting up talking! Hang in there mom and dad!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sent a special one up for you this morning Macie!

Comment

Another one sent for ya Macie! Stay strong

Comment

Good morning Young Lady Praying for you.

Comment

Thinking of you, Macie.
                Have a good morning sweetheart.
                Prayers sent.

Comment

Have not posted in here in a while but wanted to let you know y'all are still in my prayers. I stop and read everyday.

Comment

Good morning princess prayers for a good day.

Comment

Continued prayers for Macie and mom and dad...

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers sent for you and your family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          Let me take my hat off to any single parents out there. I'm not single but with one of us here with Macie all the time, it feels like it. You have your hands full. Work all day, pick up kids, take kids, pick up kids. Feed animals, try to work on ramp, dang it's dark! Dad what's for supper? Oh shoot!! Um, heck I don't know, but know that you mention it I'm starving!! Next thing you know the news is over, missed the weather! Take 5 min to check and see if Johnny posted anything. Take shower and bed. Get up and do it all over. Yes my hats off to all you single parents, you do a great job and one day your kids will thank you.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Still sending prayers for you and your family

It is ok to have cereal or Spaghetti O's for dinner once in awhile and Pop Tarts come in a lot of different flavors

Comment

continuing prayers for Macie and her family

Comment

Still praying for ya' Macie!!!!

Skinny

Comment

Still praying...

Comment

Working...
                                X