No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers going up for yall everyday! you have amazing strength to deal with all you do. Macie is a lucky kid to have such great parents.

Comment

Checking in on y'all, prayers sent to Macie and your family........

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sending love, hope & prayers to Macie and her family!!

Comment

More prayers today.

Comment

TTT
              Still praying for you.

Comment

Well I have sat here since Sat. and watched Macie squirm and generally looked like she had some pain somewhere. I have tried everything, moving her, putting her in the wheelchair and going outside, changing her, and even had them give her some morphine all to no avail. Well I just got up to try again, vented her g-tube (let the gas out), moved her a little and checked her diaper. She's wet. So I go use the restroom myself before getting a nurse to help me. Come out of the bathroom and she is totally relaxed and sound asleep. I mean not moving a muscle, heart rate down to 100, looking as peaceful as I have seen her in a very long time. I know its not right, but that diaper can wait at least 30 min so she can enjoy the peacefulness.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and coming back to this thread to check on Macie and us.

Comment

I know that had to be a relief to see that baby girl relaxed after all this. A few more minutes won't hurt a thing.

With continued prayers,

~Michael

Comment

Prayers continue...from reading your post I just keep praying today is the day she wakes up and goes home.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

More prayers.

Comment

You got it under control Brian, diapers get changed when baby girl has rested. May the Lord bless you all this evening.

Comment

Prayers still going up for Macie. May God comfort her and you in this time of need.

Comment

Continued prayers here brother

Comment

Had'nt check in in a while but still thinking of her. Shes a tough one,She'll get up when she's ready. Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X