No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I joined a Life Group with our church, last night was the first meeting. I brought up Macie to the group, everyone in our life group will now be praying for Macie on a daily basis. Your family and Macie will continue to be in my familys prayers.

Comment

Just checking in on this beautiful Friday to see how our Lil macie girl is doing. Still praying.

Comment

Prayers still going up in these parts too!

Bisch

Comment

prayers still going up

Comment

Prayers up little Maci..We all love u.

Comment

Still in our prayers

Comment

Still praying for you Macie will be throughout the weekend.

Comment

To the top.
                  Prayers Continue, Macie.

Comment

Goodnight, Macie. Praying that you will awaken in the morning and walk out of that hospital!

Comment

Prayers continue for Macie and family

Comment

Originally posted by texanatc View Post
                        Dear Macie, I am not one that attends church, and I don't pray that often, but I am praying for you. Im praying for you to come back to us. Im praying for you see the people that love you. Im praying for you to do what girls like to do. Im praying for you to do cartwheels. Im praying for you to watch movies. Im praying for you to brush your hair. Im praying for you to talk on the phone for hours. Im praying for you.

To Brian and family, im praying for you too.
                        That's a beautiful heart-felt prayer. My daughter asked about Macie this morning. Praying for the things mentioned above!

Comment

Well Keili and switched places again. I'll be with macie till Monday night. I think we have the stomach issues figured out. Mainly a combo of no activity and all the medicine she is on had her constipated. Her heart rate is still doing a roller coaster but the highs are a little bit further apart. But during those highs she seems to be in some kind of pain. But no one can figure out what it is from. I understand it's hard when she can't tell us what it is, but it's so hard to see her struggle. I know it's going to take time. She was fitted for her wheel chair ( pink and black) car seat and bath chair yesterday. I did manage to get the wheel chair ramp built at the house. With the space I had I came of the porch at a 45 degree angle. With the angle and slope and angle on the carport slap, it really took some time. It's not perfect but had a mom with a child in a wheel chair come over and test it. Worked good. Just have to add the hand rails and we should be ready for that aspect of bringing her home.

Let me take my hat off to any single parents out there. I'm not single but with one of us here with Macie all the time, it feels like it. You have your hands full. Work all day, pick up kids, take kids, pick up kids. Feed animals, try to work on ramp, dang it's dark! Dad what's for supper? Oh shoot!! Um, heck I don't know, but know that you mention it I'm starving!! Next thing you know the news is over, missed the weather! Take 5 min to check and see if Johnny posted anything. Take shower and bed. Get up and do it all over. Yes my hats off to all you single parents, you do a great job and one day your kids will thank you.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless, y'all, Brian. Hang tough, brother. EXPECT good things and don't let any negative thoughts come out of your mouth. Only positive words. Macie WILL come back.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                                Well Keili and switched places again. I'll be with macie till Monday night. I think we have the stomach issues figured out. Mainly a combo of no activity and all the medicine she is on had her constipated. Her heart rate is still doing a roller coaster but the highs are a little bit further apart. But during those highs she seems to be in some kind of pain. But no one can figure out what it is from. I understand it's hard when she can't tell us what it is, but it's so hard to see her struggle. I know it's going to take time. She was fitted for her wheel chair ( pink and black) car seat and bath chair yesterday. I did manage to get the wheel chair ramp built at the house. With the space I had I came of the porch at a 45 degree angle. With the angle and slope and angle on the carport slap, it really took some time. It's not perfect but had a mom with a child in a wheel chair come over and test it. Worked good. Just have to add the hand rails and we should be ready for that aspect of bringing her home.

Let me take my hat off to any single parents out there. I'm not single but with one of us here with Macie all the time, it feels like it. You have your hands full. Work all day, pick up kids, take kids, pick up kids. Feed animals, try to work on ramp, dang it's dark! Dad what's for supper? Oh shoot!! Um, heck I don't know, but know that you mention it I'm starving!! Next thing you know the news is over, missed the weather! Take 5 min to check and see if Johnny posted anything. Take shower and bed. Get up and do it all over. Yes my hats off to all you single parents, you do a great job and one day your kids will thank you.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                My wife and I are still praying for Macie. We will send prayers up for you and your wife, keep being strong. God bless you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X