• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still praying daily

Comment

Still praying!

Comment

Praying for revelation of the cause of her pain. May the Lord give her peace and comfort and heal her completely.
        Prayers for Brian and the family for rest and peace as they walk this journey.

Comment

Continuing prayers......

Comment

Good morning Macie! Time to get up and go to school. I'm sure everyone there misses you.

Praying for you girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
              Praying for revelation of the cause of her pain. May the Lord give her peace and comfort and heal her completely.
              Prayers for Brian and the family for rest and peace as they walk this journey.
              X2

Comment

Prayer for Macie. Thanks for all the updates.

Comment

prayers up for Macie and your family.

Comment

Macie

Take it easy and get your rest. The good Lord will let you know when you are ready to awake and play. My little girl makes sure we pray for you every night. We ask the good Lord to let you jump up and get back to playing like a girl your age should. Just want to let y'all know Brian that you and your family have a special place in our hearts. Just hang in there and be strong for Macie.

Comment

Been a little bit since I stooped in to let you know I'm praying for you but you better believe you get a heck of a lot of prayers from me so i can only imagine how many prayers are said for you on a daily/nightly basis from all your family on the GS! Gods got a plan for you in mind no doubt!

Gone flingin arrows be back when I'm done...

Comment

morning prayers sent.

Comment

Good morning young lady. Let do it today!

Comment

just read this post prayers sent to the young lady and the family.

Comment

Still praying and keeping the faith.

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers sent for you and your family!

Comment

Working...
                                X