• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying still

Comment

Still here.

Comment

Good morning Macie girl! Prayers are being sent up for you pretty thing! you are a strong fighter you keep on getting better we all know you can do it!!!

Brian prayers of strength I am still sending for you and Keili!!

Comment

Still here and still praying

Comment

anxiously awaiting her to snap up and start responding to you all!

Comment

Daily check in with more prayers

Comment

Still praying for you Macie! Be strong, your troubles will soon be over.

Comment

Prayers still going up. Come on Macie

Comment

Thank you father that no weapon formed against Macie will prosper. Thank you that Jesus took stripes to his body for Macie's healing.

Comment

Macie we're still praying and waiting on those hugs from you!!

Comment

Dear Macie, I am not one that attends church, and I don't pray that often, but I am praying for you. Im praying for you to come back to us. Im praying for you see the people that love you. Im praying for you to do what girls like to do. Im praying for you to do cartwheels. Im praying for you to watch movies. Im praying for you to brush your hair. Im praying for you to talk on the phone for hours. Im praying for you.

To Brian and family, im praying for you too.

Brian, don't know if its been brought up or if you have already but a good book is "Heaven is for real" by Todd and Colton Burpo. If you don't have it I can send you one, just P.M. your address if you would like.
                        Last edited by texanatc; 09-21-2011, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Still praying....

Comment

Still here and thinking of your family many times a day. Keep fighting Macie! Prayers for patience and strength for Mom, Dad, and family. May God Bless you all.

Comment

Still praying every day!

Comment

Macie is still having some pain from somewhere. Can't figure out what is the cause. I think it is a stomach issue. Thought it was just the constipation but that has been taken care of. Not real sure what approach we will take now.

Thanks again for the daily prayers

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X