No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer's sent up for Macie!! My family checks up on you everyday and is happy that you are making progress and so wanting you to just sit up, give your dad a big hug and tell him you are ready to go home.

Comment

more

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

My family and I are still praying for you every day!!

Comment

Glad to hear positive news. More prayers for your little darling.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Continued prayers for Macie. Great to hear her improvements! Hope she does not get the pains back!

Comment

Prayers still going up for all of you!

Comment

Continuing to pray for little Macie!

Comment

Still praying for Macie and family! Love to hear the good news!

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Wife and I continue to pray for you Maice.

Comment

Marce we all know that you can come out of this place you are in wright now. We know it tuff and sometimes you are in pain. Your mom and dad will never give up and nether will all of us here on TBH. Dig deep into your soul, force your brain to spark life into the rest of your body. Show your dad what kind of fighter you are. Reach over and grab his hand smile and show him that you will not let this thing beat you. God is sending his angels they will give you the will power to overcome. Mom and dad need you to be strong work hard and to prove that the power of prayer works for all in need.. We will not stop praying for you young lady...

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                                Marce we all know that you can come out of this place you are in wright now. We know it tuff and sometimes you are in pain. Your mom and dad will never give up and nether will all of us here on TBH. Dig deep into your soul, force your brain to spark life into the rest of your body. Show your dad what kind of fighter you are. Reach over and grab his hand smile and show him that you will not let this thing beat you. God is sending his angels they will give you the will power to overcome. Mom and dad need you to be strong work hard and to prove that the power of prayer works for all in need.. We will not stop praying for you young lady...
                                Powerful Rig...Nice

Macie...come on princess. We are continuing prayers for you. Come back to mom and dad. You got this.

Mom and Dad...I can't imagine what you are going through. Please know you are in my prayers. Keep talking to her. Reading to her...touching her and rubbing her. I don't know that it will make any difference. But your note awhile back about her not liking people "messing" with her just spurred a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X