Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for Macie and your family.

Comment

Afternoon Macie, We're still praying for you and your family.

Comment

Good afternoon Macie girl. There's a big bunch of folks you haven't met yet that are praying for something big to happen in your life. I know you are getting tired of the hospitals and people doing all this stuff to you but you hang in there cause God has a plan and He will take care of it.

Comment

Sorry to hear about another challenge for your little girl, ive been traveling for weeks and couldnt log on. My family is still praying for yours.

Comment

The angles are on your side Macie and always fight for you its what they do, now look over at your dad and let him know you will be OK he need that about now. Much prayers sent to you young lady.
            Attached Files

Comment

Well guys the pump is coming out. right now just don't have anything else to say.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hate it

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  Well guys the pump is coming out. right now just don't have anything else to say.
                  Oh, I hate to hear that, Brian. If I understood correctly, I think you said they did tests to see how she would respond to the baklifin (sp?) before the pump was put in. This is probably a dumb question, but is there no way to administer the baklifin without an internal pump? Prayers continue.

Comment

Good afternoon Macie sad to here the news still praying. Brian hang in there I know it is hard! We are praying for you and your family.

Comment

Still praying for you Macie

Comment

So sorry Brian. I know this is hard on you and it's hard for all of us to hear it as well. But if the pump is making her sick it really is being counterproductive for her..... I hope all goes well taking it out and they find another way to make her better.

Praying for yall

Comment

Hamg in there Macie! Brian, so sorry to hear about the pump coming out. Prayers to our Heavenly Father for His hand of healing and His knowledge to be passed on to the Dr's.

Comment

Hate to see hear that....prayers continue...

Comment

Praying hard...

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X