Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good report. God bless y’all.

Comment

Ok now that I made it through last week, let me fill yall in. Sometime around last Sept/Oct, Keili turned to me and said “we should go to Disney in Jan.!” Well I must (seriously not intentionally) given her the look of “Oh crap” cause she immediately said “If you don’t want to go I could take Tasha (best friend and helps with Macie at night) Of course I said Tasha would be a GREAT IDEA!! Don’t get me wrong I have had some great times with the kids at Disney. But I am a one and done type of guy, been there have the shirt don’t need to go back!

So it was set Keili and Tasha would go in Jan. That was last week. Now this did mean that I would be here at the house to take care of Macie at night. No problem I am a Marine I’ll figure it out!

Let me tell yall! Macie was so dang quiet that I would wake up at night to check on her because she was TOO quiet! I mean hardly a moan in 7 days. Keili and Tasha had a great time and came back yesterday about 10:00am. Yesterday evening and again tonight Macie is in her room just making all kind of noise! I just told Keili she needed to get a night job so I could take care of her all the time! Kidding of course but it is funny that she was so quiet for me. It was her and Gods way of saying Dad you have enough going on, we got this!

Comment

Forgot to mention I did get in trouble. See Keili cuts my hair. I asked a full week before she left to cut it. One thing after another came up and she did not cut it. Well I got sick of it and took the clippers and a #4 guard and went to to town. I love it and at 53yo isn’t that all that matters??? Lol

Comment

Happy Thursday Macie gal. Stay warm.

Comment

Great to hear all went well while they were gone! I'm like you something like that and 1 and done is right.

Macie was in "make Dad happy mode" for you, and that's great.

Keili deserved to get away and have a good too, so happy to hear she did. Tell her hey from E. Texas.

About the hair cut, wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole (but I'm really glad your happy with it).

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal. Hope you are staying warm in this cold. Have a great weekend.

Comment

Hello Macie!!! Praying you're doing well.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Happy Monday princess. Have a great week.

Comment

Hey Macie, praying all is going well and that maybe you're getting to go outside and enjoy the weather.

Brian, how are you and Keili doing, hope all is going good with ya'll.

Comment

Happy Thursday Macie and family. Hope you are all doing well.

Comment

Hello Macie. Hope you've had a good weekend!

Praying for you and your family to have a great week!

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Happy Monday Macie girl hope you and your family have a great week.

The Campbell's

Comment

Hello Macie. Tomorrow is hump day then we're downhill to the weekend. Have a great rest of the week!

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

Hey Macie!

Comment

Brian, how's everyone else doing? We're praying that all is well.

Don't know if we'll make it to Nanza but hope to. Maybe see y'all there!
                                Last edited by BowCrazy; 03-14-2023, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X