No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Monday (I know it's Tuesday but it feels like a Monday) morning Macie.

Hope you had a good Holiday weekend.

That's a great picture on your ID card.

We're praying for you!

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Well sounds like Macie's Disney trip will have to be rescheduled due to Erma. In the grand scheme of things that is the least of the problems that Erma will bring. Praying for all the people impacted by this monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well its set, We will be in Florida at Disney for Opening weeekend of Bow Season. Which is just fine with me, my deer aren't going anywhere for that week.

Comment

What a FAMILY!!! Brian ya'll never cease to amaze me with your dedication to the family!!

Once again we expect lots of pics. Macie this is going to be a blast for you, to get to meet Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and all the others.

I'm getting excited for you just thinking about ya'lls visit, it's going to be great.

God is so good how He works things out! He's a good Father.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Keili didn't want to tell me the new dates. Sure I was very much looking forward to opening weekend, but Macie doesn't get to do much and like I said my deer aren't going anywhere. Tyler and I are the only bow hunters and he is a long way from my stand. So it all works out. And don't worry, I plan to video from the time we walk out the front door to the time we get back!

Comment

Best opening weekend of your life getting to spend it with Macie gal. Can't wait to see all the great pics and videos. Have fun Gardener family.

Comment

Keili didn't want to tell me the new dates. Sure I was very much looking forward to opening weekend, but Macie doesn't get to do much and like I said my deer aren't going anywhere. Tyler and I are the only bow hunters and he is a long way from my stand. So it all works out.

Comment

I don't get on TBH much anymore but when I do I always check in on y'all. Continued prayers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                    Well its set, We will be in Florida at Disney for Opening weeekend of Bow Season. Which is just fine with me, my deer aren't going anywhere for that week.

Good on you Brian. DW is a great family vacation.
                    The first time we went my wife had planned it about a year in advance and I just never was very stoked about it during the planning process. At the time (late 90s) I viewed it as a PITA...something I would do just for the kids, ya know?

Well heck, I think I had as much fun as the kids!! [emoji23][emoji23] So much so...we started making it a family vacation about every 2 years there for awhile.

Congrats...and yes, those deer can wait. I ain't that mad at them anymore myself. [emoji108]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Good on you Brian. DW is a great family vacation.
                      The first time we went my wife had planned it about a year in advance and I just never was very stoked about it during the planning process. At the time (late 90s) I viewed it as a PITA...something I would do just for the kids, ya know?

Well heck, I think I had as much fun as the kids!! [emoji23][emoji23] So much so...we started making it a family vacation about every 2 years there for awhile.

Congrats...and yes, those deer can wait. I ain't that mad at them anymore myself. [emoji108]
                      Oh I love Disney! My wife is from SoCal, so we have been to the one out there several times. And I agree, I had just as much fun as the kids. But we have not been to Florida so looking forward to it. Plus with Make a Wish, they are doing ALL of the planning so really a headache free trip

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, have a great week.

Comment

Good morning Maci, I hope you have a great day! I'm sitting in a chair with coffee, watching the hummingbirds dance around their feeders, and thinking about Disney World. My own little nephew will be going in November, thanks to Make a Wish. He just turned 3, and has fought leukemia since he was 11 months old. I pray for both of you, every day.

Comment

I'm sure that you will have a good time at DW.

We're praying that you will get to meet all characters there and even get some pictures that Dad can show us later.

Praying for Macie!!!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

We have our itinerary for our flights and passes to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios, Island of Adventure and Sea World. Macie is going to sleep for a week when we get home!

Comment

That is great..............

Comment

Working...
                                X