No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psst - Hey Macie, it's Fryday. Have a great weekend baby girl!

Comment

Up...............

Comment

Prayers Continuing!
        Have a Great weekend!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope your weekend was a great one.

Comment

Well we about got Monday behind us. Have a great nights sleep and have lots of sweet dreams.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

I read this thread almost daily and rarely post, but y'all are definitely in my prayers. I've prayed more since this started than I have the rest of my 46 years combined.

Prayers continue.

Comment

Hey Macie gal, another week done gone. Enjoy your weekend gal!

Comment

Thinkin' of y'all!

Comment

Macie, enjoy your weekend. Praying for you.

Brian, y'all have a great weekend!

God bless the Gardners

Comment

Praying for Macie and family.

Comment

Hey Macie, praying for you girl.

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Macie's seizures haven't really gotten any better. the evenings/nights are worse than the days. Keili stays up with her to try to calm her. She's hanging in there, but when she gets out of bed at 9:00am on a Saturday to go get a can of paint with me, I know she needs a break. Lol. Thanks again for keeping up with Macie and all the prayers.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                            Miss Macie,

I haven't posted anything about you in a long time. I did, however, walk dead straight middle though a mud hole last week on a job site. Someone (some white collared guy who had a dead fish hand shake) asked me what I was doing. I just smiled and said you wouldn't understand.

I ended up talking to a couple of mill wrights (they work on moving machinery) who were working on some nearby equipment. They mentioned the mud puddle and I told them about you. One of those 3 mill wrights (I promise you this boy was tough. He was like an outlaw motorcycle bandit and a Army war hero rolled into one). Anyway he went and stomped through the mudhole too. Then, his two coworkers followed suit. We all had a big laugh and them boys declared a new pump they were installing to be named Macie.

...you be famous young lady.
                            Got a call from a buddy a couple weeks ago and he asked if I'd ever stomped through a mud hole with a pair of new work boots.

Took me a few seconds but I said I sure had!

Evidently he ran into one of these boys and the guy remembered our company's name and saw it on my buddy's shirt. He inquired about Macie but my buddy didn't know the story - but it was reported back that they gave that Macie pump a good maintenance and said he stomps through every mud hole he comes across.

My buddy was pretty confused but I laughed out loud and told him to buy them boys some cold beers and send me the bill!

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

One of the worst nights yet. I'm worried about Keili. This is tearing her apart emotionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X