Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    I spent 4.5 hours last night watching videos and looking at machines. It is absolutely amazing some of the stuff they have come up with for the handicap community. God is GREAT!
    All the time!

Comment

Tim is so funny you post Taco Tuesday! I always pack a lunch, and I did today. But as I drove past the taco truck 10 mins ago they sure smelt good. Yes my small can of tuna will be good tomorrow.

Comment

Tim is so funny you post Taco Tuesday! I always pack a lunch, and I did today. But as I drove past the taco truck 10 mins ago they sure smelt good. Yes my small can of tuna will be good tomorrow.
        Here to serve Mr. Gardner, glad I could help! Don't eat too many!

Comment

Please remember that TIRR is a rehab hospital more that a regular hospital. So I'm not posting this as a rant against the nurses, they probably don't get a lot of practice with these things. Keili just send me the following text. It's funny because I remember the first time we came home after getting orders to cath Macie. Keili was so frustrated and worried that she was doing it wrong. She had cath kits and trash all over the room. I wish now I had snapped a picture. Lol

Comment

Please remember that TIRR is a rehab hospital more that a regular hospital. So I'm not posting this as a rant against the nurses, they probably don't get a lot of practice with these things. Keili just send me the following text. It's funny because I remember the first time we came home after getting orders to cath Macie. Keili was so frustrated and worried that she was doing it wrong. She had cath kits and trash all over the room. I wish now I had snapped a picture. Lol
            Well in typical Macie fashion, literally 10 mins after walking on the second floor she had nurses coming down from the 3rd floor who had been here 2 1/2 yrs ago! Lol. They were mad that she's on the 2nd this time.

And in true mom fashion, it took Keili about 2.5 mins to set the Dr straight on meds. They were going over schedules and he said they only give meds a certain times. Yeah, I moved to the other side of the room. He quickly decided that maybe they could stay on the schedule that Macie has been on.
            Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            Sounds like a great thing to witness
            I'll just stand on one of my previous comments from last week. Keili is SuperMom.(PERIOD!!!)

Comment

Continued prayers for the Gardner family.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal! Hey, it's Weenie Wednesday, hope it's a great day for you.

Wonder if your Dad will see this and do lunch at.......

Comment

Thanks for the laugh Tim. No, it's back to tuna today.

Comment

Thanks for the laugh Tim. No, it's back to tuna today.
                    Tuna's good....with cheese and crackers and a little Tabasco.

And a NEHI bellywasher!
                    Last edited by Tmag; 10-28-2015, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Great video. I hope it works out for you Brain.

Keili is a supermom without a doubt!

Enjoy your Thursday and Friday Macie. I'm sending prayers for the whole family.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, have a great Thursday!

Comment

Happy Thursday I like the red, white and blue cast you have. Been gone but back for a day or two. I hear you're getting stretched and pulled. I know it doesn't feel good now but it will be better. Brian you and Keili have been voted "Parents of the Year" here at the White house. We know that you can only do this by the Grace of God. We continually pray for you both and for Macie. God still has a plan and we'll wait and see what it is.

How's Harley liking school? Haven't heard much and was wondering how she likes things.

Macie praying for you sweetheart that you get loosened up and nimble!

God Bless the Gardners.
                          Last edited by BowCrazy; 10-29-2015, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Harley is doing great. Grades are good, shooting is going ok, could be better. Of course I guess a good competitor is never truly happy, lol. She's still holding on to the thirds spot on the team, behind a junior and a sophomore. Can't wait for her to come home for Thansgiving.

Comment

Good morning sunshine, you know what day it is?

Have a great one Macie and tell your family hey for us.

Comment

Some new pictures, legs and arms casted. Keili said she is very uncomfortable but it's great that her arms are stretched out as well as the are.

Comment

Working...
                                X