X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news and prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      I sat up on that hill for 2 hours just watching God majic. What a wonderful experience
      He does some of His best work when we're sitting still and listening to Him. Glad you're able to enjoy it.

Comment

senting prayers your way.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, have a great week.

Comment

Macie, Santa is coming soon and I got an inside scoop that you are on his good list! That's awesome girl.

Stay warm and wrap up good, more cold weather is on it's way.

Brian, will everyone be around for Christmas this year?

By the way, how did your last hunting trip turn out?

God Bless the Gardners
            Last edited by BowCrazy; 12-13-2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, stay warm!

Comment

Good Friday afternoon Macie.

Praying you have a great weekend!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Macie is doing great. No real problems lately. She just grins when we talk about Santa coming. She loves Christmas time. Harley came home last Sunday, so that always puts a smile on Macie's face. Yes we will have everyone home this year, including the grandson. We are actually making a short trip out to California right after Christmas. We tried for months to work it out for Macie to go but just can't make it work. . But like I said it's a short trip, my father n law retires so the mother n law really wants us to come. Taking the grandson and probably make a Disney trip on one day. He's a little young to remember it, but I'll take lots of picture for him.

Keili is doing much better. Still a little sore but not bad. Harley had her tonsils and a deviated septum repaired on Wednesday. She's recovering nicely. She made the decision to have both done at once on her own. It's amazing how fast they grow up!

Tyler and I both tagged out this year at the lease. I shot a unusual 11 point. Not real high scoring but I like his rack

Tyler shot a management 7 (8 but broke a brow tine. Had to call in a tracking dog so that was kind of neat to watch her work.

Overall it was a great year on the new place. I finally saw a GREAT buck fight that lasted 20-25 minutes. And I was 50 yds from them. It was awesome to witness. I'll have a new video camera next year so be prepared for lots of video. I did take some pictures but they don't do it justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brian, good to hear about tagging out. Sounds like a good lease your on!

Glad to hear everyone will be home!

Macie stay warm!

God Bless the GARDNERS!!

Comment

Great buck Brian! Congrats!
                      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Y'all!

Comment

Nice buck, he's got character. Enjoy y'all strip to Cali, and take plenty of pics of Disney with the grandson.

Comment

Love those G-3s Brian. Congrats on all the meat too.

Comment

Hey Macie gal, it's coooooold outside. Stay warm today!

Comment

Party in Macie's Room!

Then big sister decided she needed to pluck Macie's eyebrows and Macie wasn't to thrilled about that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love seeing that smile, Macie loves her family but I think big sister has her heart!

Comment

Working...
                                X