• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning sunshine!

Comment

Have a good weekend Macie!!!

Comment

Macie, Get ready for a great week ahead girl.

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Enjoy the weekend!!!

Comment

Happy Labor Day Macie and family!!!

Enjoy the week!

Comment

Good morning sunshine, hope your weekend was as great as mine. Have a great Tuesday and keep smiling.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope your week has been good to you! Have a great weekend.

Comment

Hey Macie, here we are at practice Saturday.

We're looking forward to the real thing. Have a great weekend.

Our Love to you and your family.

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Y'all keep hanging tough, Gardners!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      I'm hearing that Macie is enjoying some rain. Thank you Lord for this blessing today.
                      Macie - weatherman says there is a chance of rain where I'm at towards the end of the week. Got some new work boots that need a good stomp through a mud puddle.

A guy I haven't seen for over a year commented recently about the last time I stomped through a mud hole with a new pair of work boots. I told my buddy about you afterwards and he said he walks straight through a mud hole now ever chance he gets and says your name out loud when he does! Sure hope the weatherman is right this time....

Comment

Happy Monday Macie gal, this cooler weather is a good sign that you may get to spend some campfire time soon.

Comment

Hey Macie, I hope your week is going by well. Enjoy the rest of the week and give us some smiles!

Comment

Early dr appointment in the morning. Means we will miss the worst of the traffic but 4:00 is going to come early.

Brian

Comment

Prayers Up for a safe & uneventful trip.

Comment

Praying for a great day for the Gardner's, good morning sunshine!

Comment

Working...
                                X