Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That little one is gonna be lot's of fun PawPaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
        That little one is gonna be lot's of fun PawPaw.
        Oh I know. Can't wait to be able to take him hunting.

Comment

Prayers Continuing! Thanks for the update Brian.

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian!

That boy is going to keep you and Keili on your toes! We need more smiles from Macie and it sounds as though he can get the job done.

Thanking God for the good (no) report on Keili and that she is doing better.

Have you had a chance to hunt yet?

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Yes sir I've been twice. Actually overwhelmed at the amount of bucks under the feeder. I watched one circle the feeder for 30 mins before it went off. When it did all he did was tense up, never moved his feet. I could hear the corn hitting is rack. It was all I could do to keep from laughing. I hit a cull low and worried for 3 days. Then the kid that lives out there called and said he saw him, so that was a relief. Remember this is the first time on this lease in West Texas so all the activity, has me acting like a kid in a toy store. My original plan was to shoot a cull in October and wait till the rut for my trophy. Well last Saturday I had a 11 point come to the feeder that I instantly named OMG. I told Tyler if he gives me a shot I'm taking it. He never did turn, so I got to sit and watch him and my no brow tine 6 point cull eat at the far edge of the corn pattern. But, I was in Gods World watching 12-15 of his creatures eat corn no further than 60 yds from me. And for me that is worth the price of the lease payment every year! I get to watch bucks in the morning and does/fawns in the evening. Watched a set of twins hit their mom so hard it raised her back legs off the ground. I cringed! Lol. If you can't tell I Love the new lease so far!

Comment

Snuck home in time to get a picture of Macie standing today. She thought it was funny.

Comment

I am gonna call you mañana.

Sylvia loves the pic of Miss Macie.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                    Snuck home in time to get a picture of Macie standing today. She thought it was funny.

There's that beautiful smile, you're looking good Macie gal.

Comment

You've grown into a beautiful young Lady!

Love to see you smile.

Good luck on your next hunt Brian!

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Wow. She is becoming a beauty. I wish I was half the parent that you and the wife are.

Comment

We cut cable and got a box to for our tv and Macie's. Macie's hasn't been working so I've been PMing Wes on the fix. Macie was watching DVDs but I had to stop it in order to fix her box. She is NOT very happy right now! She has commenced to grinding her teeth, rubbing her nose and making a awful noise!! I called Keili in here to make sure she was ok. Yup just mad cause you turned her movie off!! Thanks babe you could of had me wait till nap time!!

Comment

Brian, Brian, Brian!
                            You're dealing with women, it's a no win situation!

Y'all enjoy some outside time this weekend.

Comment

Starting to get a little worried about Macie's seizures. In the last 3-4 nights they have been getting more frequent and seem to be more severe. Not sure what the cause. She goes to the neurologist Nov 10th. Keili is going to call them in the morning.

Comment

Continued prayers for that beautiful baby girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X