No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Macie gal, hope your week is going great.

Comment

Hello Macie, praying for you!

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

2 different Dr appointments today. Not sure which ones but we are all going. Macie has to get out of her wheel chair for both of them and I don't want Keili lifting on her.

Keili is starting to get back to normal slowly. She still is sore but the pain is going away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all are always in our thoughts and prayers brother! If you need anything, you have my number.

Comment

God bless y'all!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1621.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	295.0 KB
ID:	24465357

Dakota says hello.

Comment

Wow I'd rather work all day than spend it at the Drs. I'm plumb wore out!

Comment

Yep those places can take it out of ya!

Thanking God for Keili's continued healing and for God to continue to Bless the Gardner's!

How did your hunt come out Brian?

Comment

Good morning Macie, Keili, and Brian. Glad Keili is improving and glad Dad is doing the "heavy" lifting. Just kidding Macie, I know you ain't that heavy, just a growing girl.
                    Y'all have a great weekend and enjoy the cooler weather, time for an evening fire.

Comment

Happy Humpty day Macie gal!

Comment

Tim your post always put a smile on our faces.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          Tim your post always put a smile on our faces.
                          Your updates always give me hope for the future. Give her a hug for me.

Comment

Hello Macie, this is a great Tursday isn't it. Praying for you sweetheart and asking God to do a MIGHTY WORK in you!

Brian like Tim said your updates give us hope and let us know how to pray.

Praying that all is well with the Gardner's!

God Bless the Gardner's!!!!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope your weekend was a great one.

Comment

This isn't the best picture but I was trying to make sure Kale didn't crawl over the top of Macie. Macie had been smiling and of course I missed the kiss from Kale. He didn't want to get down. We had him for the last week. He's getting to that fun age (talking and running). And the boy loves to be outside!!!

Keili's back is getting there. She is starting to be able to move around with ease more and more. She had a biopsy on a spot on her breast last week. They said if it was bad news they would let her know before last Friday. So I guess no news is good news. I didn't say anything because I wanted to wait till we got results.

Comment

Working...
                                X