Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers continue

Comment

Good morning Macie, have a great Monday gal!

Comment

Hello Macie! I hope you had a good weekend. May the Lord bless you with an even better week.

Comment

Hi Macie, prayers for ya.

Comment

Happy Humpty Day Macie gal, hope this week has been good to you!

Comment

Great smiling pics! Have a great day Macie, and thoughts and prayers continue always.

Comment

I'm hearing that Macie is enjoying some rain. Thank you Lord for this blessing today.

Comment

I agree we're very thankful for the rain today!

Macie that sound is great isn't it!

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                    I'm hearing that Macie is enjoying some rain. Thank you Lord for this blessing today.
                    Awesome! Enjoy the afternoon Macie!

Comment

I hope you're having a happy Friday Macie!!!!

Have a great weekend Macie and family!

Comment

Hey, Macie! Happy Monday!

Have a good week, I'll be sending prayers your way like always.

Comment

Good morning beautiful, have a great day!

Comment

Macie

Dentist appointment for Macie this morning. Then we go to talk to Dr Fransico about doing in patient physical therapy. This will be my first time going with her to the dentist, I'm not looking forward to it. I hear it's not fun.

Comment

Prayers Up for Yall today.

Comment

Macie

Well I learned some things today.
                                1. I'll never complain about the short bed on my F250 crew cab

2. I'll never decide that I should take 2 vehicles to the Med Center ( I have to be in Victoria this evening)

3. I'll never bring a f250 4x4 to the med center again

4. Don't rely on Keili to decide if my 250 can fit in a parking garage!!

I'm totally wiped out just from trying to get a round. It didn't help that I hadn't been to the dentist before. New part of the med center, so that threw me all off. Lol. But so far I still have both mirrors and as far as I know all the sprinkler pipes are still in the parking garage.

On a bright note the dentist was really impressed with Macies teeth. He didn't have to scrap them at all. Said we and the nurses are doing a great job. It's pretty tough to do because Macie clinches down pretty tight when you try to mess with her mouth.

Brian
                                Last edited by brianlg31; 08-25-2015, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X