No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally back into day surgery. Already canceled our afternoon appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      Finally back into day surgery. Already canceled our afternoon appointment.
      My patience has worn thin, slap somebody for me!

Dadgonnit, not good when this happens to our Macie gal.

Comment

Can't imagine the frustration.

Comment

Hang tough, y'all!

Comment

Up..............

Comment

Hello Macie! Praying your doctors visit went well. Brian we're praying for y'all for rest and patience with SLOW medical people, that they will move quicker when Macie shows up.

Macie, we LOVE Ya girl and still believing God is working mightly in you and your families lifes.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Ok not all a wash. Pam, the lady we canceled with called later and said to come to her office when we got out. So she was able to work Macie in. . She's the one that fills the ba killing pump, so it didn't take long.

Procedure went well, we are home and Macie is snuggled up in bed. Know hopefully the ballon will stay inflated and we don't have to go through this for awhile.

Brian

Comment

Sending prayers up. I hope this balloon works.

Comment

Thankful for Pam waiting and getting it done. Praying for a peaceful day for the Gardner's today, and tomorrow, and Friday too!

Good morning Macie gal!

Comment

Hey Macie I think we need to let Tim try his new steak turner out for us. Lol. I was pulling for you Tim. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Hey Macie I think we need to let Tim try his new steak turner out for us. Lol. I was pulling for you Tim. Congrats.
                        Thanks Brian, I was trying to figure how to get out of the office and decided noon was close enough for my daily Post Office run. Jason and his wife are great folks, glad I got to meet them.

Comment

Have a good Thursday Macie and family!

Comment

Hey gal, you better be ready for some rain. It's gonna get there pretty quick if it's not already there. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Just had a wonderful lunch with Ed and his wife. Thanks again for the visit and lunch Ed. Hope y'all have a safe trip home.

Comment

Brian, had an awesome time with you two. Would highly recomend Eric's Mexican
                                food in Hempstead to anyone wanting good Mexican food.

We got home about an hour ago.

Be sure to tell Macie that we missed her and Love her.

Thanks again.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!
                                Last edited by BowCrazy; 05-16-2015, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X