Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Not sure if she is laughing because she's happy I'm singing "Let It Go" from the movie frozen OR is she laughing at my attempt to sing "Let it Go". Probably at the attempt, lol. But I got her to smile so that's all I care about. The blue color is from the movie on her tv.

Brian
    Awesome!

Comment

Great pic, Brian!!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, it is great to see you smiling and laughing. Maybe we can get Dad to sing "Let It Go" at Bownanza next year!

Have an awesome day, and stay cool.

Comment

Hope You have a Great Day Macie!!!

Comment

Tmag I would do ALMOST anything for TBH but that ain't happening. Lol.

Comment

Tmag I would do ALMOST anything for TBH but that ain't happening. Lol.
              This guy sure looks a lot like you!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu9ntXkkzwE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu9ntXkkzwE[/ame]

Comment

Nice find Tim.

Comment

Good morning "giggles", hope your having a great week. Keep that beautiful smile going and laugh all you can.

Comment

Not what we wanted to hear from the Drs today. Really they don't know why Macie isn't going to the rest room. Back to square one

Brian

Comment

Not what we wanted to hear from the Drs today. Really they don't know why Macie isn't going to the rest room. Back to square one

Brian

I don't post often on the thread anymore (don't post much at all these days) but I wanted you, and the family know y'all have been in our prayers daily and that y'all are an inspiration to all of us. I know, y'all are only doing what needs to be done but that is not what I am talking about. What I am talking about is y'all's attitude. All of you have been a shining example and reflection of Christ's Love.I know there have been moments but not one time have I ever heard you say or type, "Why us God, what have we done, what has Macie done to deserve this". We love you guys and thank you again for listening and being what Christ has call us all to be...

~Michael

Comment

Comment

Brian
                          Thanks for the update Brian, it gives us direction for our prayers. Praying this morning for the flood gates to open up and for healing in the kidneys, bladder, and all parts pertaining to flow for Macie. Praying for continued strength and wisdom for the Gardner family as you travel this journey.

Comment

Prayers up for Macie & the Family!

Comment

Hey Macie gal, hope your doing well and lined up for a great weekend. Keep smiling and laughing, I saw somewhere where laughter is like a medicine. It does you good.

Comment

Hey Macie, I hope your weekend is going well. Bring out some more smiles and laughter this week! Sending more prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X