Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers said for all of you.

Comment

Lord please give the Dr's guidance and knowledge to heal this little girl through you grace and power! Amen.

Comment

Well you have always told me that you want to hear it all. Just got off the phone with Keili. She said that Macie has been "crying" with real tears and bottom lip quivering. I honestley don't think I could handle that.

Because she doesn't have any food in her stomach she can't have the regular medicines that she is on. So she is going through Baklifin withdrawals, which consist of a nero headache and tighten of her muscles. I believe that is the cause of the most pain. Her stomach is still tight and bloated. Going to do a enema in the morning so we will see where that takes us.

Brian

Comment

Prayers up for only good news from here on out

Comment

Prayers for improvement, Brian.

Comment

Prayer sent for pain to slow and stomach problem to be healed

Comment

prayers continue to be sent for Macie, you and your family, and the Dr's and nurses who are caring for her!

Comment

Brian, sorry to hear this news. Praying that this gets corrected and and Macie will smile and laugh again.

God, bless Brian, Keili and Macie with a touch from above. Let them know that you're still in charge and Love them all very much and it is well. Give them comfort and peace. Put your arms around them and Love them only as you can. Send you Spirit to give them exactly what they need at this moment.
                  Last edited by BowCrazy; 08-07-2012, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Down on my knees praying Brian! Hoping things settle down soon for our sweet girl!!

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Brian thank you for telling what is really going on that way we can pray correctly. Praying for y'all and Macie always.

Comment

Praying for you this morning Macie.

Comment

Lord, bless this little angel and bring her back with a full recovery. Amen. Brian, my heart aches for you and your family. Be strong for all of them.

Comment

Sending more prayers.

Lord, take care of our Macie and end her suffering. Give her family strength. God Bless.

Comment

Father God, you are our God and we exalt and glorify you today. We come in the name of your Son Jesus and we ask for relief for Macie this day. We ask you Jehovah God to remove the blockage from her system and remove the pain and agony that is gripping her body. We ask you Jehovah Rapha for complete healing over Macie right now. Father, we know through your Word in Mark 3:10 that many were healed by Him as they pressed in to touch Him. We press in Lord and we ask for that healing. We stand as the Centurion did before you and we know that only through the blood are we worthy to stand in your presence, yet we ask you just as the Centurion to heal this young girl. Just speak the words and it will be done Lord, for you alone have the power and the authority to do this. In Matthew 15 you healed the multitudes that came to you and we come today believing for Macie's miracle Lord. Touch her and let healing come on her body from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet and the tips of her hands, complete restoration for Macie mighty God. Your word directs us in John 16 to ask and we will receive and our joy will be complete. Bring that joy today Lord for Macie and Brian and Kelli and the rest of the Gardner family and all of us who await your touch on this child. I humbly pray this in the Name of Jesus, who said by His stripes we are healed. Amen!

Comment

Working...
                                X