Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macie,

I'm praying for you continually... as well as your family. Be strong, little soldier. There are a lot of folks loving on you. Keep moving forward!

Comment

[quote=brianlg31;5094795]
      Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
      nothin like all being together

Yes sir. I kept looking in the rear veiw mirror, just grinning ear to ear.

Brian

Good morning Macie!! Still praying

Comment

Best of luck and continued inprovement for your daughter.....What does the long term prognosis look like?

Comment

[quote=brianlg31;5094795]
          Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
          nothin like all being together

Yes sir. I kept looking in the rear veiw mirror, just grinning ear to ear.

Brian
          (: that brings tears toy eyes.
          Glad it was a good visit.

Comment

[quote=Backwood_Barbie;5097503]
            Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post

(: that brings tears toy eyes.
            Glad it was a good visit.
            Trust me Barbie, me too.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by giterrell View Post
              Best of luck and continued inprovement for your daughter.....What does the long term prognosis look like?
              Medically she is in a vegitated state with not much of a chance of a change. But we don't believe that and know that any day she will sit up and throw a fit about everyone messing with her. And when that day comes we are going to visit everyone of you, one at a time if we have to.

Brian

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers continued

Comment

Brian, looking forward to that day. Praying it's soon.

Hello Macie, praying for you.

Comment

Medically she is in a vegitated state with not much of a chance of a change. But we don't believe that and know that any day she will sit up and throw a fit about everyone messing with her. And when that day comes we are going to visit everyone of you, one at a time if we have to.

Brian
                    Thank you, as I did not mean to be nosy. Stay positive and keep your faith in the Lord. I applaud you and your wife's efforts as I know this is not easy.

You truely define parent!!!!! You are an inspiration to many.

Comment

Glad to hear the good news. I hope y'all get to enjoy the nice weather this weekend. Prayers up for you. Brian, I still have the items set aside for when ever you want them.

Comment

Macie, I hope you have a great weekend! We are all still praying for you little angel!

Comment

Brian
                          Amen amen amen.....

Comment

Originally posted by giterrell View Post
                            Thank you, as I did not mean to be nosy. Stay positive and keep your faith in the Lord. I applaud you and your wife's efforts as I know this is not easy.

You truely define parent!!!!! You are an inspiration to many.
                            Joe 7 months ago I might have thought you were being nosy. But now I know that the GS is more family than I have ever have. Don't mind a bit.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1 View Post
                              Glad to hear the good news. I hope y'all get to enjoy the nice weather this weekend. Prayers up for you. Brian, I still have the items set aside for when ever you want them.
                              I haven't forgotten. Just in the middle of 4-H rifle season so we are never home for long. I will give you a call

Brian

Comment

Prayers still headed your way

Comment

Working...
                                X