Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Macie!
    Prayers for more laughter little one.

Originally posted by GYWOOD View Post
    Macie and Brian,
    I sit here daily, read every word on this thread. I dont want to speak for everyone, or even anyone, but I will speak for me. You say you should have posted yesterday, we are privilaged that you ever post. Macie's life is nothing that any of us deserve to be a part of, but you have allowed us that pleaseure, and I do mean pleasure. Like I said in the beginning, I read every word, and most days I find myself in tears reading this thread, but I get strenght from you Brian, we all learn what it means to be a father, not just a dad, a father. It may seem that you are blessed daily with Macie's smiles, and are just keeping us updated. The fact is that we are the ones blessed, because we now know what an angel looks like, and we know, what love really means. Brian, you and your wife, and Macie, and your children, you are all saints in my book....
    WOW. your a GOOD Man in my book! VERY WELL SAID!

Comment

Sending up some more prayers.

Comment

Praying for you sweetheart!!!!

God Bless - Keep up the laughing.

Comment

I don't follow this thread like I should. Weakness on my part. Just know that I pray for Macie daily.

Comment

Prayers sent Macie

Comment

You keep fighting Macie, and we will keep praying!

Comment

Still Praying!

Comment

Originally posted by GYWOOD View Post
                  Macie and Brian,
                  I sit here daily, read every word on this thread. I dont want to speak for everyone, or even anyone, but I will speak for me. You say you should have posted yesterday, we are privilaged that you ever post. Macie's life is nothing that any of us deserve to be a part of, but you have allowed us that pleaseure, and I do mean pleasure. Like I said in the beginning, I read every word, and most days I find myself in tears reading this thread, but I get strenght from you Brian, we all learn what it means to be a father, not just a dad, a father. It may seem that you are blessed daily with Macie's smiles, and are just keeping us updated. The fact is that we are the ones blessed, because we now know what an angel looks like, and we know, what love really means. Brian, you and your wife, and Macie, and your children, you are all saints in my book....
                  This

Good morning Macie! Prayers always

Comment

Continued prayers. The laughter is wonderful news.

Comment

Praying

Comment

Still praying for Macie!

Darn allergies made my eyes water reading about her laughing!!!

Comment

Hope your having a good day Macie! Can't wait to hear more stories about your laughter!

Comment

Go girl, bust on out, you're close to the breakthrough!

Comment

Just sent one up. Keep up the laughter I enjoyed hearing that you were laughing it definitley made me smile

Comment

more prayers sent, hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X