No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still sending prayer your way Macie and family.

Comment

If I could only give a little of the strength in my body to this young lady...I stand humbled.

Comment

Brian, Macie and Family, Just spent the last 30 minutes getting caught up. Still think about you often pretty girl. You sure do hold a place in a lot of people's hearts. Thinking of you and your family this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwood_Barbie View Post
          Brian, Macie and Family, Just spent the last 30 minutes getting caught up. Still think about you often pretty girl. You sure do hold a place in a lot of people's hearts. Thinking of you and your family this evening.
          Could not have said it better myself...

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Stay strong. Prayers sent. God bless.

Comment

Prayers up for little miss macie, as well as y'all!

Comment

Prayers continue for Macie. I still expect a miracle or two to happen. I think I've prayed on her behalf more this year than I have in all the last few years. If anything Macie is responsible for getting grown men back to believing in the power of prayer.

Get well soon Macie. Summer is almost here and I bet dad would like to take you bikini shopping!

Comment

Good morning Macie and family. Haven't posted in a while since it is kind of like ground hog day. Same thing day in a d day out. I am posting today because today is the day every offshore worker looks forward to, the trip home. In my previous post I said I would tell you about the trip home. We shall start here. I am all packed up and am currently waiting on my helicopter to land on the drill ship so it can take me back to the town of Luanda. From there I don't know if I am going to a hotel for awhile or straight to the airport. I hope a hotel since my plane doesn't depart till 11:50pm our time here. For now that's a out it so with that I will say till next update later in the day.

Comment

Morning prayers sent for the green screens precious baby girl. Love and prayers Macie.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Good Morning Macie hope you have a great day.

Comment

Good morning Macie!

Comment

Good morning pretty lady! Prayers sent

Comment

Hi Macie, we love you!

Comment

Working...
                                X