No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!! Sending extra prayer tonight, I hope all goes well tomorrow.

Comment

Good morning Macie!! I'm still praying for you.

Comment

Good luck today Macie!

Comment

Well for three days Macie hasn't had but a drop or two of drainage. Got here to the medical center and go to change her diaper and yup you got it. The bandage has a lot on it. I just don't understand!! Still have to await and see what the Dr says.

Brian

Comment

Praying for something positive today Brian.

Comment

Good luck to Macie and family this morning. Prayers up.

Comment

Surgeon removed the staples. Looking closely at the site, it is a staple that was bleeding, not the incision. Now waiting to hear if the pump Dr is going to set the pump or not. Doesn't sound like it. There is still some bruising. The surgeon said they usually wait till its completely healed up before doing anything with the pump.

Brian

Comment

Well didn't get the pump dose set. The problem is, they want to make dang sure that the incision is completely healed. Just in case something goes wrong and the pump has to come out. So looks like we will be back next Friday. I understand it all but dang, do they realize that we both have to take off to come down here.

Brian

Comment

good luck next week. Keep your head up. Continued prayers. Is that not something they can set at your house?

Comment

Sorry to hear it Brian, looks like Macie has found a way to have you and Mom all to herself for a day!

Comment

Sorry it didn't work out this week, hopefully it'll be OK on the nest trip.

Comment

Good morning Macie! Praying still

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
                            good luck next week. Keep your head up. Continued prayers. Is that not something they can set at your house?
                            No not yet. Actually now they have to look at the incision and skin area aroung the pump to make sure it isn't infected or bruised any more. They are waiting on the bruising to go away. They are working on technology to be able to send dose adjustments to a smart phone and then to the pump. But that is aways away.

Brian

Comment

ah ok. well come on technology

Comment

Sorry it didn't go the way you had hoped for. Hope things work out better next Friday. Prayers continue....

Comment

Working...
                                X