No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well after a short lived scare by a Dr who didn't know the whole story, this morning. Looks like we will be going home this afternoon. Waiting on all the Drs to sign off.

Thanks again for all the support and prayers. And don't worry I will keep this going. I really beleive that we heard the last of Macie yet.

Brian

Comment

Prayers continued! I know it must be a relief of sort to be taking Macie home

Comment

Well after a short lived scare from a Dr. who didn't know all the facts, looks like we will be going home sometime this afternoon. Packing up now, just waiting on a couple of phone calls from Drs.

Thanks again for all the support and prayers over the last 131 days. I know that you will continue to pray for her and I will continue to update you. I have a feeling that we haven't heard the last from Macie.

Brian

Comment

continued prayers for Macie and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
            Well after a short lived scare by a Dr who didn't know the whole story, this morning. Looks like we will be going home this afternoon. Waiting on all the Drs to sign off.

Thanks again for all the support and prayers. And don't worry I will keep this going. I really beleive that we heard the last of Macie yet.

Brian
            Best news I have seen today. She's going to be so happy to get back home. Hope it triggers her awake for you guys.

Comment

Prayers to you guys. Glad our little Angel will be home for Christmas.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that Macie is finally going home. I pray that she will get better.

Comment

Glad to hear y'all are heading home. Continued prayers for recovery.

Comment

Glad to hear Macies going home finally! Prayers ate with you guys

Comment

Hey Macie, I hear you get to go to the house, very cool, we all are still out here praying, get better soon!

Comment

prayers of strength for macie

Comment

Prayers still going up!!!

Comment

Prayers sent Macie.Glad you are going home

Comment

Haven't been on in a few days.

Still praying for y'all.

Good luck getting settled in with Macie.

Comment

Good Evening Sweetheart. Hope that you had a great day and will have a good night tonight. Praying for you and Mom & Dad. Glad to hear you are going to get to go home!! God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X