No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macie we are all still praying for you and a full recovery. We will be praying and thinking of you all.

Comment

Good Morning Macie girl! Sending you lots of prayers with butterfly kisses and ladybug hugs!!!

Comment

Brian, I am praying for you and your family, that God will give you peace. Lean on Him.

Comment

My family is daily praying for your family, keep yourselfs as rested and healthy as possible and know we care.

Comment

Good morning Macie still praying for you and your family.

Comment

Good Morning Macie, Prayers are with you

Comment

My prayers continue for your family

Comment

Prayers for you guys

Comment

I have a 7 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. I try to be a good dad, a loving father as well as a strict disciplinarian. I am sometimes short, a lot of times tough, and more than I like, frustrated. Reading here what has happened to Macie, what you and your family are dealing with on a daily basis, and the outpouring of love and support from our brothers and sisters of "The Green Screen", my heart cannot help but to hurt and shout for joy at the same time! I look at my children differently now. Their life is so precious, and I cannot imagine how you all are feeling and coping with such a tragedy. God looks at and loves us unconditionally. Though His plans for us are righteous, we yearn and cry out to Him to reveal "why", when all we really need to hear is "because". I apologize for my free form rambling, but I just want you all to know I am adding you to my prayer list. God's hands are healing, and it is His hands, I pray, which will be wrapped around Macie in such an extraordinary fashion that there will be no doubt He lives, He loves, He redeems! May God bless your family with a miracle through Macie, and may His light shine brightly, for all to see.

Todd

Comment

i pray everytime I see this post, always checking in and seeing how she's doing. Im new to TBH and bowhunting and have been in awe how much support people give one another on here. I pray for Macie and her recovery and the strength of your family. God works in mysterious ways and he heals. Hang in there!

Comment

Prayers still coming your way.

Comment

Happy Friday Macie girl! Wishing you a great day.

Comment

Just shouting out to Macie & the family for the day. (: hope today is a good one, prayers up for you all.

Comment

Come on Macie I know you can do it!!! Hoping for the best!

My wife was crying last night just thinking about Macie. We prayed together and continue to hope for the best. God bless!

Comment

More prayers sent for Macie and her family, God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                                X