Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still praying for you Macie. You can pull thru this !!!!!

Comment

Sending up a special prayer for you this evening Macie!

Comment

Its been a long time since I have ventured into this forum...and for that I feel horrible. I pray for you and your family.

Comment

Hey macie! Hope ya have a good night. Kelli- nice to finally hear from ya. I'm glad you finally got to see what this great site is all about, were all praying for you, Bryan, and that strong little girl y'all have. Never give up faith in her. She's obviously a fighter.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Hi Keili Yes we do love all of you, I say that for all of us even though I do not know hardly anyone else personaly but knowing that if I and they didnt we wouldt be checking in each day so see how things are going for all of you!
              Im sure we all wish there was something that we could do for any of yall. I feel positive that if you ask for anything you would have so many people willing to do it for you that you would have to turn us away!
              Through all of this we have come close to you all, and feel like you all are part of our family
              I am coming to houston for thanks giving and plan on coming to visit and meet you in person if you would allow it. Please if I can do anything for you while im there would you please let me know.
              My 6 year old son prays for you and Macie along with my husband and myself.
              GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU

Comment

More prayers sent and nice to hear from you Keili and there is no place like Texas.

Comment

Your more than welcome and continue to be in our prayers.

Comment

Prayers of comfort sent to the Garner family

Comment

More prayers sent for your little darling

Comment

Well I meant to update last night but fell asleep catching Macie up on your post. She's doing ok, really tight but we are working on it. Next step us to clear infection then look at a new pump.

I really don't have the words to say how much TBH means to us right now. The thoughts, prayers, kind words and financial help are all really overwhelming. I never thought we would be on the receiving end of something like this. It has truly changed the way I look at people on a daily basis. I pray ever day that Macie will sit up and wonder what all the fuss is about. And as a side mote I ask to at the very least give us the ability to bring her to Bownanza and meet and thank everyone personally.
                        For now, thank you all.

Brian

Comment

Macie may you have a great day today. We are all praying hard every day for your healing and looking forwards to seeing you doing what little grils love to do. Prayers up young lady.

Comment

Morning Sweetheart! You have a great day today !!

Comment

Y'all are still in our thoughts daily

Comment

Continuing prayers......

Comment

Working...
                                X