No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to hear it, Brian. Prayers sent for Macie and her journey, whatever God has planned, and prayers to you and the family for strength and understanding.

Comment

God bless ya'll. prayers up.

Comment

Lord, we need you. This child needs you. Give her strength.

Comment

Sorry to hear...I am am a believer that miracles can happen. I remember when I was in first grade and my mom's doc told us she wouldn't live beyond a few months. While she needed up living until I was 24. Although there were hard times and battles she was able to do it! I know her case is completely different from Macie's case but you never know especially when the lord is by your side as I know he is by Macie's side every second. Prayers continue....I hope the condition changes. My thoughts are with you and the family. God bless...

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Many prayers for Macie, Kelli, Brian and the rest of the family. God please heal her and comfort family.

Comment

My heart goes out to you and Kelli. We will continue to pray for a miracle.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

May God Bless you Brian and your family and for Macie, that she IS in Gods hands and though this is difficult for us to figure or deal with He is in complete control no matter what. We are daily praying for this little girl and you and your family.Here if you need us and praying for strength and comfort though this.<><

Comment

prayer sent

Comment

Prayers for Macie and the family continue.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Brian all you can do is put it in Gods hands and he will take care of it. Still saying prayers for all of y'all daily

Comment

Man, that had to be devasting to hear but you have the perfect attitude. God bless you and your family and most of all your daughter. Keep the faith my friend.

Comment

Prayers for that miracle. and for you and your families coping in the mean time.

Comment

Working...
                                X