No announcement yet.

This was my best friend.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am terribly sorry for your loss and the loss of many others including the ones left behind.

Comment

I'm very sorry for our loss.

Comment

GOD BLESS Matt and may GOD comfort his family and friends during this time of grief.

We never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their spirit lives on in our memories and we find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.

Comment

Excellent tribute.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sent up for a true American hero

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for Matt's family and friends.

Comment

Prayers up for the family. May God's hand strengthen them.

Comment

My thoughts & prayers go out to his Family & Friends, and also the other families & friends who have lost love one to protect the freedom we generally most times take for granted.

Comment

Fair winds and following seas, Matt...

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                      My thoughts & prayers go out to his Family & Friends, and also the other families & friends who have lost love one to protect the freedom we generally most times take for granted.
                      Funny you should say that. I was just thinking how so many have died for this country, & so many more will, and there are people living in this very country who will never know or even care the sacrifices that have been made so they can have what they do. So many people in this country take our freedom for granted. They never stop to think even for a second that someone else has given EVERYTHING so they can have freedom. Freedom isn't free. It's paid for with blood, sweat, tears and lives from people who want this country to be all that it can be. Too many people leach off of our society and take everything they get for granted & never realize the prices that have been paid so they can get what they get. I'm just kind of venting here but too many people take our freedom, and our country, for granted. Makes me sick.

Comment

god bless our military.

Comment

God bless this hero and his family. Thanks for the ultimate sacrifice that keeps us all free.

Comment

My condolences.

Rest in Peace, Warrior!
                            Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Prayers Sent!

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X