No announcement yet.

This was my best friend.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...I'm sorry for the loss of your best friend as well as one of our countries best friends meaning someone willing to put his life on the line to keep us safe!

Comment

Sad for the loss of your friend, a father and an American hero. Prayers sent, GOD bless!

Comment

RIP hero

Comment

Prayers up for an American hero, a good friend, husband, and father.

Comment

Prayers sent up for his family, as well as the others who have lost their heroes also. We so rarely get to see pictures of the members of these awesome guys as their identities are so closely guarded.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, prayers for the family and friends.

Comment

sorry to hear this! Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent, GOD bless you for sharing and I will pray for your loss and his family during this difficult time. Thank you, Mr. Mills for your service and bravery to this country and most especially giving your life for us. May the LORD comfort you all.

Comment

Thanks. I knew 6 guys that went down on that Chinook. Almost all of them had children so that only makes it harder. God needed some warriors upstairs I guess. Well, he got the best!!

Comment

Real hero right there.

Comment

Sorry for your loss brother. Prayers sent for the friends and family of a true hero.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss, and the loss to our country. I never had the guts to serve. I thank God that many do.

Comment

Sorry for OUR loss.

Comment

Thank you for the pics of a true Amercan Hero. God Bless..

Comment

Sorry for yours and this nations loss. Prayers sent up for the family.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X