Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
    all you guys bashing the game warden, you ever think he is out doing his job and not just sitting on the phone. is he supposed to keep saying nothing new. give the guy a chance to do his job.
    Agreed. It takes time to investigate. I have every confidence the GW's will make a case, but not in a day or two!

Originally posted by bear View Post
    ohh my..... hope I never sink that low to trespass and do that to someone else
    My money's on you staying clean!

Comment

Will be following this one. Can't believe how fast they got out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by firefyter View Post
        Typical, can't get a quick response from the GW with this evidence, but forget your license at home or miscount your doves and BAM he is right there!

Comment

this model must not make the clunk sound.

Comment

its leon county, NOTHING will happen to them, or at the least a slap on the wrist. good ol boy network.

Comment

I would sit on stand all day next time I go out, and let them know how a 30-30 feels!

Comment

Originally posted by C'mereDeer View Post
                I would sit on stand all day next time I go out, and let them know how a 30-30 feels!

Comment

Originally posted by C'mereDeer View Post

Are you saying that you would shoot them? I guess you are a pretty tough feller.

Comment

I know Oscar and he is a great GW that does not play around. He will have this case wrapped up before long....

Comment

Originally posted by jbhlsu View Post
                      I know Oscar and he is a great GW that does not play around. He will have this case wrapped up before long....
                      X2
                      Just go off the phone. He is working on it, he took a walk around the property sunday and will begin visiting with the neighboring properties with pics. He also said that they arw blowing up the pics n checking the criminal justice system.

-Gonzo

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzshow View Post
                          X2
                          Just go off the phone. He is working on it, he took a walk around the property sunday and will begin visiting with the neighboring properties with pics. He also said that they arw blowing up the pics n checking the criminal justice system.

-Gonzo
                          Great News!!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzshow View Post
                            X2

-Gonzo
                            sounds like a good deal

Comment

Thats great news that they are putting pics out. I hope these guys get what they deserve

Comment

Hopefully they can match them to pics on file, make it quicker and easier to find them. Then throw the book at them, especially if they have prior convictions.

Comment

Working...
                                X