No announcement yet.

Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope they nail these guys! Thats ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Milner7 View Post
      Thats horrible you need to make it a positive and call the operation Game Thief
      1-800-792-4263 they will create a case number and forward your name to the Game Warden. The purpose of initiating the investigation through operation game thief is that these CROOKS can have part of their fine sent back to you as a reward for reporting and can be used for enhancement of the property.

http://www.ogttx.com/
      yup!

Comment

Hope they catch those ******s!

Comment

Print signs and hang up at every store in town and see if you get a call ! REWARD !
          Let the GW and PD know whats up for sure.

Comment

I hope the GW gets them... Give it some time it will all play out

Comment

Man still no response from the GW?

Comment

Is it just me or does something not seem right about all of this. Not much info coming out lately.

Comment

Typical, can't get a quick response from the GW with this evidence, but forget your license at home or miscount your doves and BAM he is right there!

Comment

kinda weird.. everytime I've call our game warden I couldn't hardly get him off the phone...
                    doesn't seem like theres a sense of urgency going on.

Comment

Originally posted by firefyter View Post
                      Typical, can't get a quick response from the GW with this evidence, but forget your license at home or miscount your doves and BAM he is right there!
                      ain't that the truth.

Comment

all you guys bashing the game warden, you ever think he is out doing his job and not just sitting on the phone. is he supposed to keep saying nothing new. give the guy a chance to do his job.

Comment

Let the air out of them, the only good thief is a dead thief. I hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                            all you guys bashing the game warden, you ever think he is out doing his job and not just sitting on the phone. is he supposed to keep saying nothing new. give the guy a chance to do his job.
                            Amen!!!

Comment

ohh my..... hope I never sink that low to trespass and do that to someone else

Comment

I never got a picture of a poacher but I had a lot of pictures of there dogs with cut vests on. It makes me sick but liberty county will never change. Hope they get the guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X