Show off your leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
    Nice work. I plan on making a round knife at some point. I bit the bullet and made myself a holster for my emp 1911. Turned out quite nice. I'll post pics eventually.
    Cool let's see the pics

Comment

Originally posted by BOWMAN1836 View Post
      Here's a pic of the stamp
      Bowman, is the MAKER stamp a Tandy product? Where/how does a person get one?

Comment

Originally posted by rtread View Post
        Bowman, is the MAKER stamp a Tandy product? Where/how does a person get one?
        Not Tandy thus time I got it from eBay. But try google makers stamp and you will find one. They can get pretty expensive though.

Comment

One more black set i did. Put this set on eBay.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
            Nice work. I plan on making a round knife at some point. I bit the bullet and made myself a holster for my emp 1911. Turned out quite nice. I'll post pics eventually.
            Here's the pics of his holster.

Comment

One more black set i did. Put this set on eBay.
              That turned out nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                Here's the pics of his holster.

Man that's a sweet gun. Nice holster good work. Looks like it fits perfect.

Comment

Man Clint I hope my shell holder comes in today I feel like a kid on Christmas. Lol

Comment

Hey clint, post up the formed side too if you don't mind. Did that pic come through as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                      I broke down and bought a round knife as well. But I ended up with 2 of 'em. Had the regular one then added the damascus one. I "thought" I had removed the regular one before I sent my order.. I didn't.

Anyway, I do use both of them. That damascus blade is something else.

Shaun, where did you get the maker stamp made? I've been looking online for them and have found a few... Most of them were made out of a hard plastic instead of metal. Is yours metal or plastic?
                      Where did you get the Damascus round knife. I've been looking for one.

Comment

Man that's a sweet gun. Nice holster good work. Looks like it fits perfect.
                        Yes it is the finest handgun i have ever shot. They retail around 1k or a little over. I paid $350. Some poor sap lost his guns to his wife in a divorce. The formed side fits like a glove. Hopefully tubby can get a pic up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Allaround View Post
                          Where did you get the Damascus round knife. I've been looking for one.

Comment

Thanks man. That's funny, as much business as I do with Tandy and I didn't know they carried that knife. Lol

I wonder if any of our custom knife makers around here would be interested in making some custom round knives?

Comment

Originally posted by Allaround View Post
                              Thanks man. That's funny, as much business as I do with Tandy and I didn't know they carried that knife. Lol

I wonder if any of our custom knife makers around here would be interested in making some custom round knives?
                              I'd almost guarantee it.

I have the blessing of having the guidance of a high level knife smith. I have made a couple knives in the past out of higher quality saw blades which he helped me to temper. I intend to make a full tang round knife the same way.
                              Last edited by LeanMachine; 08-04-2011, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Been doing leather for about 9 years now, not as good as i should be but I get lucky every now and then none of it is perfect though

Comment

Working...
                                X