Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Show off your leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks brother.

Just to give you an idea of the size of these. I don't have big hands. Lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312064547.557931.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	24005731

Comment

Originally posted by Allaround View Post
      Thanks brother.

Just to give you an idea of the size of these. I don't have big hands. Lol

[ATTACH]255364[/ATTACH]
      LOL!! I figured they were pretty small when I saw the spur strap buckle next to the spur itself.

Just plain cute!!

Comment

Yeah, those are hat band buckles. About as small as you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Allaround View Post
          Yeah, those are hat band buckles. About as small as you can get.
          WOW!! LOL!!

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Man that's a cool idea. I bet they really like it

Comment

Originally posted by BOWMAN1836 View Post
                Man that's a cool idea. I bet they really like it
                Wife said the chinks were the hit of the baby shower.

Comment

That cowboy toll kit is good stuff! Very creative!

Comment

My kit and leather arrived Monday. I hope to have something done and pics posted by end of the week.

Comment

Finally got my self a makers stamp big time now lol and broke down and got a round knife. Here's some pics. Made sheath for round knife and a few holster slash shell holder sets i made for a few customers. And my stamp . Keep the pics coming when y'all finish something or start leather work. I always like seeing what people come up with.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice work. I plan on making a round knife at some point. I bit the bullet and made myself a holster for my emp 1911. Turned out quite nice. I'll post pics eventually.

Comment

Nice work guy's!

Comment

I broke down and bought a round knife as well. But I ended up with 2 of 'em. Had the regular one then added the damascus one. I "thought" I had removed the regular one before I sent my order.. I didn't.

Anyway, I do use both of them. That damascus blade is something else.

Shaun, where did you get the maker stamp made? I've been looking online for them and have found a few... Most of them were made out of a hard plastic instead of metal. Is yours metal or plastic?

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                              I broke down and bought a round knife as well. But I ended up with 2 of 'em. Had the regular one then added the damascus one. I "thought" I had removed the regular one before I sent my order.. I didn't.

Anyway, I do use both of them. That damascus blade is something else.

Shaun, where did you get the maker stamp made? I've been looking online for them and have found a few... Most of them were made out of a hard plastic instead of metal. Is yours metal or plastic?
                              Hey Clint i got it off eBay it was 49 bucks takes two weeks. It's a metal head with a wood dawl. It's not bad. It was the best i could find I'n my price range. I figure if the wood splits i can get a new piece from home depot lol. I'll get you a pic.

Comment

Here's a pic of the stamp
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X