No announcement yet.

where's all my protein gone???........ oh never mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like need to be shootin', not taking pictures. Good luck and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
      Man, I would pay to come let the air out of one of those.
      Me to!!! If you decide to sell a couple hunts let us know, Id buy one in a heart beat!

Comment

All joking and begging to shoot aside they are an absurd nuisance on protein! When your feeder runs out the will ram it to get more out and likely destroy the feeder... They will have all the deer in the area moved out because they are far more dominant! They are VERY spooky tho.. You may get in there and whack one and they never come back.. But I bet they do.. Once you start putting a little pressure on them they will go.. If you want to hunt aoudad then looks like you got a great spot but your whitetail may be jacked up. Shoot up in the shoulder the vitals sit low and forward compared to whitetails.. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuey View Post
          what type of protein are you using?
          good ol purnia antler max 20

Comment

I have a solution!!, you live in Katy, I'm 5 minutes away from you, I'll tag along, pick up 500 lbs of protein and we'll be on our way.

By the way, those things have to be the dumbest animals around, it wouldn't supprise me if you shot one the others wouldn't run away.

Comment

Chances are u drive right past my shop going to and from the lease.. After you shoot you a good one you can drop it off for a shoulder mount

Comment

I live an hour from you, so i could pick you up and already have a ton of protein on my trailer... Throw my name in the hat...

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterpt1 View Post
                  Chances are u drive right past my shop going to and from the lease.. After you shoot you a good one you can drop it off for a shoulder mount
                  where's your shop?

Comment

Looks like a new opportunity to me!

Comment

I live in Katy too and I'ld definatley be interested in getting an oppurtunity to lay one down.

Comment

any of ya'll have a guess on the weight of one of these animal's. i know pics can mis leading,but a couple of those mature one's look like they could be up there close to 300 maybe?

Comment

well that sucks but is awesome too!!!!! I have never seen those in person but man they look huge. Good luck and I hope you pop one or two.

Comment

yeah, upwards of 250-350lbs, you'll need some help picking them up!

Comment

add me to the list!

Comment

Hey put my name in the hat I would love to get a chance to shoot on of them. We dont have them in southeast texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X