where's all my protein gone???........ oh never mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
    Good God! I will buy a few bags if you let me arrow one of those beasts!
    Heck, I'd buy a ton if allowed to shoot one in that last pic.

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
      i'm assuming by some of these post that some of these are pretty nice for free range? never hunted them before nor do i have a clue on how to score one lol
      I have never shot an exotic before and couldn't tell you if these were nice or not however it looks like it would provide some fun during the off season. If you do decide to let others help you, I guess you could start first dibs in order of replies to post...........

Comment

30" is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by bdavid1020 View Post
          I have never shot an exotic before and couldn't tell you if these were nice or not however it looks like it would provide some fun during the off season. If you do decide to let others help you, I guess you could start first dibs in order of replies to post...........
          YES SIR, THAT WOULD BE THE FAIR THING TO DO,BUT FOR NOW WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW THINGS PLAY OUT. BUT INSTEAD OF TURKEY HUNTING NEXT WEEKEND MAYBE JUST TURN INTO SHEEP HUNTING.

Comment

man thats awesome. they look like some great animals. i dont know much about them either but would love to get a chance to hunt one.

Comment

Originally posted by bdavid1020 View Post
              If you do decide to let others help you, I guess you could start first dibs in order of replies to post...........

Or open it up to the highest bidders to replace protien?

Comment

if you decide to sell hunts to help with protein bill please pm, ive had a chance at one free range in laekey but never again, would love to have one on the wall...how do they eat?

Comment

Stupid question but how high can those thieves jump? Seems like putting some hot wire above the panels could stop them with out stopping the mature deer.

Comment

Dude... You have some trophy aoudad at your feeder right now, keep putting that protein out!

Comment

Originally posted by ibowtech View Post
                      +1 and i'll pay!
                      x10!!!

Comment

Those are some nice Audad! I forsee LDP's in your future sir.

Comment

what type of protein are you using?

Comment

Sell some hunts to help pay for the protein. I figure 1600 lbs. is about 32 bags at $9.00 a bag that comes out to $288.00. You could go maybe $500.00 to $600.00 for a good ram and that is well below the going rate for a sausage goat. '' Just saying".
                            Last edited by Muddy Bud; 03-24-2011, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
                              I will volunteer my services to help cut down on your protein bill .
                              X2

Comment

I can't afford $500/$600 right now but could come up with some $$$. Throw my name in there too!!

Like said, start shootin'em...

Comment

Working...
                                X