No announcement yet.

Cool Sheds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great sheds Marko. Have most of the bucks dropped yet? I'm headed down in the next hour or so. I love hunting sheds.

Comment

Dunno... we have 3 sheds off of big guys... so I would assume so... the next week or so and most of it should be over.... then bring on April rains (please)

Comment

Heavy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
          YouTube - Mark Barrett's #1 all time Texas Big Game Awards Non-Typical (307 1/8)

He's next to Mini in a lot of this video. (the deer on the right in the still)

His G-3's are like 11"
          That is an awesome video.....Man what I would give to be able to get to just sit and watch the deer you see everyday.....You are very blessed!

Comment

should have shot that spike at the end of the vid....wink wink

great vid as usual, you have some awesome deer

was funny watching him swat that fawn who kept sticking its nose in his business...lol

Comment

Great find right their

Comment

Huge!!!

Comment

Massimo!!

I'm headed down next week to do a little work and shed hunting. In the past, the last week of March has been about a week or two too early to find many sheds. I'm surprised that you've already got 3 big bucks that have dropped. Maybe the 45 miles that separate us make that much difference in the timing of shedding

Next weekend is the Los Cuernos Banquet in Carrizo and I'll be there, will you and your dad be there?

Comment

incredible deer you have out there - this should be an absolute bruiser this fall

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                      Massimo!!

I'm headed down next week to do a little work and shed hunting. In the past, the last week of March has been about a week or two too early to find many sheds. I'm surprised that you've already got 3 big bucks that have dropped. Maybe the 45 miles that separate us make that much difference in the timing of shedding

Next weekend is the Los Cuernos Banquet in Carrizo and I'll be there, will you and your dad be there?
                      Mini will be... (or repros)

I'll be in Crested Butte... and who knows what Dad is going to be doing... he might be the one going.

Check out the cape on the mount that is going to go when you get there... I shot that deer... only black jawed deer I have ever seen... really weird.

We are going to get these sheds fixed and mounted next to Mini at the ranch in a little double pedestal as kind of a tribute.

Comment

Nice Mass. Maybe that buck will grow some trash next year?

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                        Massimo!!

we are west of Carrizo and sheds were coming off the first week of March. I've haven't hunted this area before. Picked up a few fresh sheds and got ics of a few bucks that have dropped. I've been used to seeing sheds dropping late March, early April. Maybe because it is so dry?
                        Attached Files

Comment

That has really good mass it would be a wall hanger for sure.

Comment

I haven't been south for 2 weeks, so I haven't noticed if they're dropping early this year. With the drought, I can see where they would. Maybe I'll find a pile next week

Comment

mass

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                                that is a heavy horned rascal right there.
                                Yes sir

Comment

Working...
                                X