No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was you and liked to jack with the ghost (or whatever) is leave all the cabinet doors open and they'd have no choice but to close em if they wanted to prove their point. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
      It's a miracle.
      GOOD ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
        It's a miracle.
        i thought i was the only one that caught that, haha

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
          I might take you up on that. These guys on here are making me freak a little. Where you located at?
          I want to come!

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
            Im a member of our VFD back home. Several years ago we had a trailer house fire. I had a friend staying with me for the weekend to do some duck hunting so he followed me to the fire in his personal truck just to snap some pics. The fire was no big deal, vacant trailer and ended up being a total loss. My buddy took several pics and when we got back to my house he downloaded them on my wifes computer but we never looked at them. The next morning while me and my buddy are hunting the wife starts going through the pics and finds one that was a little on the wierd side. Look at the door of the trailer and tell me what you see. I had to resize the pic so you might need to blow it back up to see it.
            cropped
            Attached Files

Comment

When I was younger we were staying at Hunts Court cottages in Rockport and they were on the same lot area that my Papa used to live on as a child. We came back tot he cottage after visiting with my great aunt (Pa Pas sister who has a 6th sense) and went to bed. During the night my Pa Pa woke up and saw someone in the walk in closet with the light on. He said, "Verna, (my mom also my great grandmothers name) what are you doing in there?" there was no response. My Maw Maw woke up and looked and saw the same thing and said the again "Verna what are you doing in there?" thinking my mom was in the closet. Then the figure was gone. At that moment my Maw Maw looked at Pa Pa and said, "I smell the perfume Windsong (an old lady perfume)" and my Pa Pa said, "My mother use to wear that." The next morning my Great Aunt came over for coffee and breakfast and as soon as she walked through the door, she stopped dead in her tracks and says " I smell Windsong..." the entire family was wide eyed and silent. To this day my family feels it was my great grandmother who as in the closet and actually was murdered in Rockport when my Pa Pa was in Korea. Strange for sure.

Comment

Yep, we had one. We named him Horris. Banker that owned the house in the 40s, built 1907, shot himself after a bank audit. He imbezzeled money from the bank, and thought the auditors had found out. Went home shot himself, but auditors didn't find out till they went back and did another audit, based on the suicide. Never anything mean or scary. We would just hear someone walking up and down the stairs at times, or someone walking upstairs when there was no one up there. Never worried us. Oh, and our house looked just like the Amityville Horror House. SOme of my friends wouldn't even come over right after that movie came out.

Comment

Stayed at a friends house one night in high school. They knew there was a ghost living in their house, but they neglected to tell me. (An old lady that had previously owned the home, had died there.) No alcohol was involved and the whole family was there. I go to sleep on the couch, and wake up in the middle of the night to the rocking chair, rocking. I get up and walk over and stop it. I get back to the couch and lay down, close my eyes. Not 10 seconds later, the chair starts rocking again. I go wake up my buddy, he says, it's just the old lady knitting, she does it all the time. I slept on the floor in his room that night. Never stayed there again.
                  Last edited by Ground Checkin' Heavies; 02-18-2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                    i thought i was the only one that caught that, haha
                    X2 here.

Comment

It's the old lady. She is not happy about the remodel. You have moved her cheese and she is upset. She is harmless. Just ask her to stop or leave. She will stop more than likely.

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
                        When I was younger we were staying at Hunts Court cottages in Rockport and they were on the same lot area that my Papa used to live on as a child. We came back tot he cottage after visiting with my great aunt (Pa Pas sister who has a 6th sense) and went to bed. During the night my Pa Pa woke up and saw someone in the walk in closet with the light on. He said, "Verna, (my mom also my great grandmothers name) what are you doing in there?" there was no response. My Maw Maw woke up and looked and saw the same thing and said the again "Verna what are you doing in there?" thinking my mom was in the closet. Then the figure was gone. At that moment my Maw Maw looked at Pa Pa and said, "I smell the perfume Windsong (an old lady perfume)" and my Pa Pa said, "My mother use to wear that." The next morning my Great Aunt came over for coffee and breakfast and as soon as she walked through the door, she stopped dead in her tracks and says " I smell Windsong..." the entire family was wide eyed and silent. To this day my family feels it was my great grandmother who as in the closet and actually was murdered in Rockport when my Pa Pa was in Korea. Strange for sure.
                        Have you told that story on here before? I swear I've heard almost that exact story from someone before.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                          It's the old lady. She is not happy about the remodel. You have moved her cheese and she is upset. She is harmless. Just ask her to stop or leave. She will stop more than likely.
                          I have heard many ghost "experts" say that very thing.

I used to drive a bunch at night and started listening to Coast to Coast AM on the radio. It was fairly funny and the people who called in were always a hoot! Almost every show was about either ghosts or aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Checkin' Heavies View Post
                            They knew there was a ghost living in their house
                            Divide by 0 HUH?
                            Last edited by artadams; 02-18-2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Well, I'm a Funeral Director of a morgue with over 300 people in it, let's just say I believe........

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                                Well, I'm a Funeral Director of a morgue with over 300 people in it, let's just say I believe........
                                now you gotta tell a story!

Comment

Working...
                                X