No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife thougt her grand father's (a different one) ghost came with the dinning room set that we got from her grand mother because the chairs were always in a different place every morning. So I put up a game camera to see what was going on. As it turned out, our bassett hound was using the chairs to scratch her back I had some fun with that one

Comment

Maybe those cameras will catch something. There is an old house built way back in the late 1800's or early 1900's that a family friend of ours owns just up the road from my house. We run cattle on it and I have always thought that the old house was haunted. It was built by Collin McKinney for whom the county of Collin and the city of McKinney are named after. My uncle used to stay in the house some when it was getting broken into and he said that there was all kinds of wierd activities going on in there. I may have to go to the lease and get my cameras and set them up inside too. We have heard stories of some of the McKinney family was killed in the house or on the property but we can't confirm any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
        My wife thougt her grand father's (a different one) ghost came with the dinning room set that we got from her grand mother because the chairs were always in a different place every morning. So I put up a game camera to see what was going on. As it turned out, our bassett hound was using the chairs to scratch her back I had some fun with that one
        That made me laugh out loud!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Naw, I heard there was a couple Thurbers in there!

Brick humor......I love it!
          So these three bricks walk into a bar.....

Comment

Alright Guys. Trail cams set. My wife saw em and thought I was nuts.

Then told me she saw the little boy setting on the couch last night when she got up to feed my lil guy!

Stay Tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
              Alright Guys. Trail cams set. My wife saw em and thought I was nuts.

Then told me she saw the little boy setting on the couch last night when she got up to feed my lil guy!

Stay Tuned!

I'll be tuned in @5:30am tomorrow from the edge of my seat!

Comment

Dont Hold Your Breathe for 5:30 AM! Days off usually dont begin Early!

Comment

Originally posted by artadams View Post
                  Divide by 0 HUH?
                  Not following you here....

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Checkin' Heavies View Post
                    Ya I didnt get that either!

I did catch the blind man that SAW ghost!

Comment

Get one of those digital audio recorders and start asking questions you might get her to talk back

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Checkin' Heavies View Post
                        I've seen all kinds of jokes about dividing by zero...from "Chuck Norris can divide by zero" to pictures of things that just make you ask "WTH is going on there?!!?" captioned with ...he divided by zero... or jokes about the universe ending if someone divides by zero.

Didnt really get the reference to your post though.

two examples :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Divide-by-zero-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	23977050 Click image for larger version

Name:	divide-by-zero-blog-safe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	23977051
                        Last edited by kfd82; 02-18-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buckybill View Post
                          Get one of those digital audio recorders and start asking questions you might get her to talk back
                          No way!! If I get a pic someones gonna have to let us stay with them. If I heard a voice again.... idk. Wasnt a good feeling the first time.

Comment

ok my husband and I are ghost hunters when we have the time. We had some interesting stuff happen in our first house which was my late father in law's (RIP) house we moved into. I never was scared, mostly he opened doors as I walked to them. I believe to this day it was my FIL. When we got a cat it wouldnt go in the hallway and when it did it would come racing back into the living room and once I started keeping my boxer in the house things stopped. It doesnt sound like any of your things are trying to hurt you or anything just state clearly that its your home and they are scaring your family and they can stop or they can leave. Another thing is if you are out of the house leave a tape recorder going in the middle of the house..stomp your feet and slam the door as you leave so you know its you. see what you catch of the recorder while your gone. My husband did that in his friends house and they heard people arguing, doors slamming, glass shattering..and nothing in the home was disturbed when they returned but the recording was creepy. they still live there but its nothing scary or harmful so they just live with it in peace.

Oh btw the friend's house we later found out was built over a cemetary that they headstone were moved but the bodies were left. they put in a cellar and it took 3-4 yrs to complete because they kept running into bodies
                            Last edited by KBroyles; 02-18-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KBroyles View Post
                              ok my husband and I are ghost hunters when we have the time. We had some interesting stuff happen in our first house which was my late father in law's (RIP) house we moved into. I never was scared, mostly he opened doors as I walked to them. I believe to this day it was my FIL. When we got a cat it wouldnt go in the hallway and when it did it would come racing back into the living room and once I started keeping my boxer in the house things stopped. It doesnt sound like any of your things are trying to hurt you or anything just state clearly that its your home and they are scaring your family and they can stop or they can leave. Another thing is if you are out of the house leave a tape recorder going in the middle of the house..stomp your feet and slam the door as you leave so you know its you. see what you catch of the recorder while your gone. My husband did that in his friends house and they heard people arguing, doors slamming, glass shattering..and nothing in the home was disturbed when they returned but the recording was creepy. they still live there but its nothing scary or harmful so they just live with it in peace.

Oh btw the friend's house we later found out was built over a cemetary that they headstone were moved but the bodies were left. they put in a cellar and it took 3-4 yrs to complete because they kept running into bodies
                              that's a good idea with the tape recording. and regarding the body thing...as soon as i found one set of bones, the cellar would immediately be filled back in and the house would go up for sale.

Comment

I can't wait to see the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X