• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
    Are they real? Who knows.
    Are they freaky? Absolutely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0seWLzMHY7g

Video #6 is burn that house down creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A friend from church was battling cancer at MD Anderson in Houston. He appeared in a dream one night at 3:00 in the morning and said, “I’m going home now. Don’t come see me today.”

I received a call from family friends in the morning that he passed at 3:00 that morning.

Comment

Those videos are a bunch of NOPES. LoL

Comment

I ran into the guy that bought our old house today. He said that they knew it was haunted shortly after moving into it. Noises, doors opening, cabinet doors opening, light on and off but nothing too serious. Then, they started to remodel the bath room and things got heated. When I started to remodel the kitchen is when things got worse when we lived there. He said that when they would leave things would be fine, when they came home the entire kitchen cabinets contents would be on the floor, furniture turned over and the stove would be on. Although this never happened to us, he said that he was constantly feeling spider webs on his face as walked through the house but there wasn't any. His wife left and moved in with her parents so they put it up for sale, never finishing the bath room. He told the new owners that it was haunted and they thought that was cool.

Comment

I stayed the weekend in the house of the snyders....the family the town is named after..............its haunted. I can testify under oath if needed

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              I stayed the weekend in the house of the snyders....the family the town is named after..............its haunted. I can testify under oath if needed
              Do tell!

Comment

I grew up across the road from Ford Island and we used to go explore all the old buildings and housing that wasn’t in use anymore. Weirdest place was the old Officer’s Club which was used as an infirmary after the attack on Pearl Harbor. Once you got up to the upper floors we would always see furniture moved. Chairs that were on their side when we first went down the hall would be upright when we walked back. Curtains that were open would be closed.

Creepiest thing was we got into one of the big towers that was on the airfield that hadn’t been used since the 60s probably. We were going up the spiral staircase inside and noticed that some of the galley drawers and cabinets were open which kind of freaked us out. We kept going up, all of the sudden all of the sinks turned on full blast and all of the cabinets slammed shut. We were tripping over each other to get out of there!

Comment

When I was younger my best friends parents had a place in west columbia. Their neighbor had remodeled an old hospital and were living in it. The basement ( the OR and morge) had windows. we would always look into the windows as they were at ground level. A couple times we saw what we thought were children playing which the family had no children. The home owners said they were not the only ones living there however, we never saw anyone else... Very creepy

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    When I was younger my best friends parents had a place in west columbia. Their neighbor had remodeled an old hospital and were living in it. The basement ( the OR and morge) had windows. we would always look into the windows as they were at ground level. A couple times we saw what we thought were children playing which the family had no children. The home owners said they were not the only ones living there however, we never saw anyone else... Very creepy
                    There ain't no good reason to ever live in a place like that.

"Yeah we're gonna remodel a morgue and live in it. You should come check it out when it's done" No that's alright I'm busy that day. And every day after that.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

"Yeah we're gonna remodel a morgue and live in it. You should come check it out when it's done" No that's alright I'm busy that day. And every day after that.
                      I agree!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

I agree. It was very weird and no way I could live there or next to it

Comment

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
                          Are they real? Who knows.
                          Are they freaky? Absolutely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0seWLzMHY7g
                          My gf is getting out the Halloween stuff and I refuse to help (I am just not into it and besides, it's nearly deer season). She likes that kind of stuff but has never experienced any hauntings. Thanks for the link, I'm going to show it to her after I hook the computer up to the big screen. That kitchen scene is way out of this world creepy.

There is a house that I know of in Arlington off of Park Row that has this exact type of goings-on (I have known upstanding people who have witnessed it). It is a fairly infamous house there in Arlington near the High School.

I have not visited this thread in a few so I thought I would give it a bump.

In the late 70's, we moved into a house in Pantego.... the whole neighborhood was haunted. There were a lot of goings on from there to Woodland West to the train tracks to the Baptist College. Seems everyone around there young and old had a story of strange occurrence.

Comment

Thanks for bumping!!! We need some new stories

Comment

This story is secondhand. Some folks I know were helping to tidy things up in a college gymnasium after some sort of gathering. Don’t recall what it was for , but anyhow everyone else had left except for a handful. There were some folding chairs set out. All of a sudden something unseen sent chairs flying. Just like someone had run up and either kicked or picked up the chairs and threw them across the floor. There were no strings attached to anything. One of the guys was so spooked that he left immediately.

Comment

I remember one night, I was 7 and we had a baby sitter (my two siblings and I, this was the first house that I had my own bedroom). I was sleeping with my flashlight, little radio and a plastic sword. I woke up and there was something standing in the doorway. I guess I thought it was the sitter and I jumped out of bed with the sword and flashlight and went charging all the way to the living room. No sitter, she was out front smoking or whatever.

Funny thing is, later that night, she gathered up my sister, brother and me and our blankets and stuff and had us camp out in the living room with her.

That was about the first time.....in that house.....

Comment

Working...
                                X