Any Glock fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Glock fans out there?

Recently picked up a Glock 21 45 ACP. It will mostly be shot at the gun range, and stay parked in my truck for whatever/whenever it's needed. I'm looking for suggestions for modifications. Can't leave it stock! What say you?

Trigger disconnect is the first thing I did to my Glocks. Have fun they are easy to work on and reasonable to get parts for. Actually I lied night sights were first if they didn't already have them. I like XS Big dot.

Comment

Mine is plane Jane.....kind of like it that way.

Comment

I also have a G27 40 caliber that I keep in the house. It will probably stay stock, for now.

Comment

Was never a Glock fan until the Gen3 22 came out.

In 40 cal. it is my go to carry gun. So far all I have done to it is put Trijicon night sights on it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
            Was never a Glock fan until the Gen3 22 came out.

In 40 cal. it is my go to carry gun. So far all I have done to it is put Trijicon night sights on it.
            Love mine, bone stock for now

Comment

your basic trigger job: 3.5 lb connector, overtravel stop, and polish.
              A good gunsmith can really make a nice difference with just a little work, and this shouldn't be very expensive

Also sights are a nice upgrade, or the inexpensive way the better the sights (this may be a personal preference) is to flip the rear sight around or just black out the white "U" on the rear sight with a sharpie

Comment

Love Glocks!!!

Comment

Crimson Trace Laser site, nothing makes a point like red dot pointed at you, when it comes down to it. I like mine a lot and very accurate.

Comment

Add night sights and keep the rest stock. Then, shoot it a lot!

Comment

I've always been a Glock fan and have a G32 in a .357 Sig as my carry weapon and am thinking of getting another G36. Night sights are a must.

Comment

yep...
                        model 22 .40 cal with Streamlight TLR 2 on her
                        Attached Files

Comment

Glock 23c here.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                            Recently picked up a Glock 21 45 ACP. It will mostly be shot at the gun range, and stay parked in my truck for whatever/whenever it's needed. I'm looking for suggestions for modifications. Can't leave it stock! What say you?
                            Don't leave it in your truck overnight! There have been a goodly number of posts on here about guys having their guns stolen out of their trucks in their driveway overnight. Besides the loss of a good gun, you'd be putting a weapon in the hands of a criminal and he won't even get a background check! If someone I care about gets shot by a gun that's been stolen, I'm gonna be ticked off at the person who was either careless or too lazy to bring their gun in. Ok, soapbox available for someone else...
                            Dave

Comment

Glock 23............ 40. cal however heres the best part, lonewolf makes a 9mm and a .357 sig barrel that fits the 23 for $100 a piece, you'll have to buy 9mm mags but the .357 sig will fit the G23 mags. 9mm bullets for the range, .40cal for everything else, and .357 sig because you can.

Comment

Working...
                              X