Any Glock fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capuchin Monkey View Post
    i have a gen. 4 9mm and i am wanting to put Trijicon night sights on it. i am going to market hall this weekend to see if i can this done. How much do you guys think it will cost?
    When I was looking at having it done it was about $100, but that was a few years ago.

Eagle

Comment

Looks like you can get them off amazon for/ebay for $80-$90. Add $20 to get them installed you are looking at around $100 still. Not a bad deal.

Eagle

Comment

Glock 26

Army green Glock 26. Love it. Can fit it in my pants pocket if I am not wearing my Wranglers.

Comment

I'm NOT a Glock fan but I do own one. A G20SF in 10mm.

If you plan to shoot reloads get a new barrel with normal rifling so you can shoot lead if you want.

A 3.5 lb disconnector is a nice upgrade. I did that and (can't remember) a heavier spring and it made a very nice improvement in trigger feel.

I put in a Lone Wolf 6" replacement barrel since I carry it for hunting and reload hot loads. The chamber support is better on the aftermarket barrel so I don't get the famous Glock smile on my brass.

But in .45 it shouldn't be a problem. If you just shoot factory or jacketed ammo then the stock barrel will be fine for .45.

Should be a good reliable gun.

Comment

I have a Glock 20, in 10mm. Really like it.
            About making improvements ? Just remember that the way the gun comes in the box from the factory it's one of the most dependable guns on the market, every improvement you do to it compromises something.

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
              Don't leave it in your truck overnight! There have been a goodly number of posts on here about guys having their guns stolen out of their trucks in their driveway overnight. Besides the loss of a good gun, you'd be putting a weapon in the hands of a criminal and he won't even get a background check! If someone I care about gets shot by a gun that's been stolen, I'm gonna be ticked off at the person who was either careless or too lazy to bring their gun in. Ok, soapbox available for someone else...
              Dave
              Good advice ... ya beat me to it. Worse thing is to have a cop get his gun stolen out of his truck. Now that's really bad.

Comment

Working...
              X