Mary bares... (or is it bears?) it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right!
    Nobody would've believed if you didn't have you're camera.
    Great video!!

Comment

WOW!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WOW!.......... That had to be a "Religous" experience...........WOW!.........WOW

Comment

WOW is right....this made it back to the top?

Thanks for all the comments.

Comment

Anytime someone joins and they're going through back threads and see that title, they're going to bring it to the top. I doubt this thread ever dies. LOL

You know, I hunted that blind before you and if I had seen the bear and titled it Tuthdoc Bears it all, it would have died a long, long time ago. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
            Anytime someone joins and they're going through back threads and see that title, they're going to bring it to the top. I doubt this thread ever dies. LOL

You know, I hunted that blind before you and if I had seen the bear and titled it Tuthdoc Bears it all, it would have died a long, long time ago. LOL
            Rollin' here, Doc. If you would have seen him.... I'm not sure about how soon your thread would have died....but wondering if we would still be hearing the screaming coming off that mountain?

Comment

Doc, I gotta tell u......With the new job I haven't been on in awhile, but u can bet I was clicking about as fast as humanly possible!!!!!

Comment

that's cool

Comment

Still a classic Mary!

Comment

awesome experience..had heard about bears in west tx comin over from mexico

Comment

If I had seen him, Joey or Clint would have had to DRIVE THE TRUCK to the blind and get my screaming, sissy, hiney out of the bird cage. I would KNOW that rascal was looking for a dentist topping to his corn snack. LOL

Comment

Michael, were you just a tiny bit disappointed when you opened the thread. lol

Comment

thats awsome. i hunt out in leaky and people have said they have seen them but i have never seen one for myself... to cool

Comment

Doc,

While bears in Texas is fascinating, especially to such a devoted and committed archer like myself...........I gotta be honest, I was just a little.

Mary,

I remember reading this when you posted it, definitely an amazing experience. One that truly reiterates the old saying when you're out in the woods........You just never know what might step out!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This thread has to have the most views ever! 18,330!

Comment

Does that mean that 16,000 people were disappointed ? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X