No announcement yet.

Big Cat kill in East Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found one and somebody had a camera! I think it was spotted in Palestine or maybe Tyler. Now maybe you will believe them dcrow. Golly Gee youre hard to convince.
    Attached Files

Comment

There ain't any black ones, but you are kidding yourself if you think that there are no mt. lions in East Tx.

Comment

Comment

Don't worry about the facts Redneck Archer. These guys are only interested in the kind of games my 14 year old plays.

Comment

I was hunting in Jefferson on the Cypress River about 10 years ago...had a big cat at 25 yards with my bow in hand...I'm a lefty and he came in on my left so it was an awkward shot to begin with. I was in a tree stand and got about half draw on him when my elbow hit the tree as I pulled back and knocked some bark off & spooked him. I'm still ****** about that morning, cuz a lot of people don't seem to believe they are out there....

would have made a nice mount...but all I got out of it was a story, that people give me ya right looks when I tell it...

Comment

Redneck Archer...interesting facts there. I'm still a little skeptical though. Sure there have been mountain lion mortalities in East Texas but I'm sure there have also been elephant mortalities in East Texas. That doesn't mean that elephants are roaming the woods there.

Comment

Originally posted by dcrow View Post
                Redneck Archer...interesting facts there. I'm still a little skeptical though. Sure there have been mountain lion mortalities in East Texas but I'm sure there have also been elephant mortalities in East Texas. That doesn't mean that elephants are roaming the woods there.
                Wow, seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                  Wow, seriously?

Serious as AIDS...

Comment

Serious as AIDS...
                    Im gonna need to see some proof of that one,

Comment

I think Dcrow is bored today. Just doin' a little trollin'...

br

Comment

Originally posted by buffalorider View Post
                        I think Dcrow is bored today. Just doin' a little trollin'...

br

Haha! Bingo buffalorider ...I enjoy getting people riled up on anything. It gets me in trouble sometimes but it's all in fun I promise.

And thanks for the iPhone jailbreak info buffalorider

Comment

Haha! Bingo buffalorider ...I enjoy getting people riled up on anything. It gets me in trouble sometimes but it's all in fun I promise.

And thanks for the iPhone jailbreak info buffalorider

No worries. You had me laughing a while ago in this thread.

br

Comment

They do have them in S.E. Texas

I know for a fact they have them in Southeast Texas, Buna and Newton as a matter of fact. The black in Buna tried to take down one of the horses on the ranch and the vet bill was pretty high to repair the hind quarter damage. On our lease in Newton my brother was sitting on the stand and a pair walked out and were playing, he took a shot at one from about 100 yards and hit just under its belly and they took off like a flash. When I got there and asked him what he shot he told me and I doubted him until he took me over to the spot where the shot hit the ground and there were the tracks, huge.

Comment

I am like most of you guys and have to see to believe, but LA state officials came out a couple of years ago and finally admitted that there are some in LA after they were getting so many trail cam pictures.

There was another picture that had 3 in the same frame.

Comment

I've heard one and my dad saw one on a lease between Corrigan and Chester. There was also a cub killed and drug up to a friends house by their hog dogs just outside of Leggett. There was an article in the news paper and I swear I have a polariod of it if I can find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X