Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vote is for T-Bone, he said we would get free fish stick when he got sworn in. And, I heard he could "stimulate the economy"..

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm, fish sticks.

Comment

"theys fish sticks willy, fish sticks, you want one"

Comment

Why vote any more we have nothing to chose from the last person I voted for was G W and look what that got us when the day is done I will have my ranch in Uvalde and that is all I need it is all a lost cause.

Comment

Now Ya'll are talkin.....When you go to the polls , Just put me down as a write in.. Letsss,,Seeeee we could say I'm on the Huntin Party....LOL

Belive me when I say.I would make a GREAT Governor. I have no OIL interest. no Political ties. and NO ONE Could bribe me to do anything that was not in the interest of the people of Texas.

If some one bribed me with say,,,,, A Trophy Deer Hunt for a 200 class Buck...LOL. I'd take the bribe , Go shoot the deer. Then have the guy arrested..Ha...Ha... Of coarse I would have informed The TEXAS RANGERS of my sting opperation. No Fed Prison for me excepting a bribe.......

And Shane is right. A good knock down drag out IS good for the soul....GETTER DONE and then sit down and have a cold one. Makes all the days problems just fade away.....LOL

Comment

my votes going with the DOG

Comment

Fish sticks!!!!!!!! That canadate smells a little fishy to me,,,,LOL

Ya'll will be better off voteing for ME..Birddog

I will put a stop to the price hicking greedy land owners, thar keep going up on your deer leases..I Promise as your Governor I will make the Land owners put in Food plots on all Lease land.

Now who wants a fish stick.....LOL

Comment

Remember when two fellas would get in a fist fight then go and buy each other a coke or a beer? Remember when you didn't have to worry about knives or guns at a fight? Things were much simpler back then.

Comment

Yes I do. I watched to Big Men get into one of the best fights you ever would want to watch. It was on the court house lawn in Throckmorton Tx. No one interfered not even the DPS officers. When they were through they walk out. Both men got in one truck, and were laughing when they drove away. ****est thing I ever saw.....

Comment

Good call, Paul!

Michael
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                      X