Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrible Loss for One of My Girls, Please Pray for them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad...prayers sent

Comment

Prayer is all I can offer as I am at a loss for words myself. Only Jesus can help in this situation and he will be there for all of you.

Comment

I dont no how you can get that mad and kill someone what a person to do that. that makes me sick. prayers sent to her and the family and you sorry to hear that

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

I'm with Mike but can't write what should be done.. Prayers sent, GOD BLESS

Comment

Well, I am headed out the door to go to little Lexi's funeral. I pray the Lord will give me strength to be strong for my wife and for Sara. Seeing that little casket is going to be tough. I went to the viewing. I did not go into see her. I heard that she did not look good and there still was bruising and trauma visible. I wanted to keep this image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sara.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	23903561

Comment

Good luck Lance. Let us know how the piece of #$%^ trial goes too

Comment

Prayers sent Lance....Im just floored by this and couldnt image how to even start healing if I was in Sara's position. Yall be strong for her...

Comment

Funeral over. That is got to be the worst thing to see is a small casket. I could not take going to the burial so I pulled my daughter out of daycare and we are going to watch the outdoor channel and eat real bad food and take a nap. This the first day I have ever taken off during the week in 15 years of practice. Feels good.

I stopped by the courthouse to see if they gave the killer his formal charges but the court date is delayed until next week. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Very sorry to hear of something like this.......prayers sent up for all involved........

Comment

hate to read this Lance....the family and you are in our prayers.... love you man

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                          X