Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrible Loss for One of My Girls, Please Pray for them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear that your helping them out in they're time of need Lance... We need more folks like you and that's on here .

As for the father/boyfriend.... I'm a supporter of the death penalty and all but if I knew that there was someone or group of someone's bigger then him in the Arkansas Corrections Dept. that could give him a taste of his own medicine for what he did to that baby.... Will I wouldn't be against life imprisonment w/o parole for some reason.

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Wow this is unreal. I dont understand how the human race can stoop so low at times. I have a daughter the same age and I could not imagine this happening. Many prayers up for peace for the family and hopefully the guy responsible finds his maker in prison.

Comment

God bless all

Comment

Prayers sent to all.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

I will never understand how someone can do such thing to a baby. My prayers to all of you.

Comment

prayers that is a terrible tragedy.

Comment

Prayers sent for all the families involved.

Comment

prayers sent..

Comment

Very sad! Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent. Now she gets to spend eternity in a better place.

Comment

Sent up to all involved.

Makes me feel kinda embarassed. Seems I just started a thread about wanting to start over at the age of 30 of both these young ladies have faced more than i have in my entire life. To Sarah, I hope time will ease the pain

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

unbelievable....

Comment

Working...
                                X