No announcement yet.

Do you believe in ghost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like mentioned before I to believe in god and who knows possibly there is a "gray" area between us and him (also mentioned earlier in the thread) and my dad and uncles tell me of a pasture in Mexico they hunted that had a story of a general back in the 1800's that massacred a whole tribe where the camp house was located and they all swear that ghost lived in and around that house (im guessing the ghost of the indians). They all said that you could sit out side on the porch and fire and youd have that feeling that someone was watching you and they said you could feel someone breathing on the back of you next and promised it wasnt the wind and you would turn around and a face was there but when you blinked it disappered and also they said every night you could here the doors in the camp opening and closing and these doors when made of pure steel and scrapped on the ground. They said it took a grown man to open and close these things but some how they would open and close at night but some said it was just coons... Also this camp was 30 miles from the nearest city. But like i said maybe a gray area and they also say they would never hunt there again no matter how much they could be offered to hunt there

Comment

I am curious about an explanation/theory I have had for years. For those who have had "gifted" experiences, premonitions or whatever you call them. What is your relationship with the animals in your life? The reason I ask is that I have always had a way with critters, and have been told by several people who did not know each other about my 'gift'. I hear lots of stories about animals and their ability to detect things like earthquakes, seizures, cancer and other maladies and wonder if their might be some lingering ability in some humans from our primal origins to sense these anomalies.

Comment

Im a very very light sleeper, and I remember waking up on different occasions listing to my sister talking on the telephone, I never heard the phone ring but I would listen to her talking and saying ok I love you and I will tell everyone that you are ok. Well I asked her who she was talking to and she said uncle Joe just went to heaven and wanted to tell everyone not to cry and he is happy now then she went straight to her room and went back to sleep. About 9am the next morning the hostipal called anc said that my uncle passed around 4am, when I asked my sister about the phone call she said she never talked on the phone that night.
        Years later my grandfather was in the hospital with a brain tumer and during this time my son was born. I took my son into my grandfathers room to let him hold his first great grand son, later that night I went home and my sister was staying with me she got up in the middle of the night and started talking on the ohone saying ok I will tell them and I love you also. I asked her who she was talking to and she said grandpa and he said to tell you that AJ will be fine and that he love all of yall. The next morning my grandfather passed on and a hour later my son was life flighted to southwest hospital with pneumonia. I drove to houston and was met by a priest wanting to give my son last rites. The doctor said it was extremely bad and I need to to get all my family there because he would not make it through the night. Well he did make it and is as healthy as a horse, I told my sister im sure glad grandpa told you that Aj would be fine and he is fine she just looked at me and said when did he say that?
        A few years ago my sister called my mother and told her that she had a dream that and uncle Jimmy told her to tell her that he wanted her to wear a jade necklace that he had sent to my mother from Vietnam on her wedding day. My uncle Jimmy was killed in Vietnam and my sister was born several years after he was killed and none of us kids had ever seen the jade necklace that my mother had, actually my grandmother had the necklace put up in her jewelry box. My sister did wear the necklace on her wedding day.

Comment

I hear twilight zone music.........

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
            We did learned her likes and dislikes though.
            What are some of her likes and dislikes?

Comment

I was deer hunting and camping alone west of Uvalde and got bored so decided to go into town and see a movie. As luck would have it they were showing "Night of the Living Dead". That was a big mistake- I slept with my rifle across my chest all night. I was so glad to see the sun come up.

Comment

the firestation i work at in san antonio has a ghost! lots of guys have experienced seeing things, hearing things including me. its supposed to be a fireman that died when he fell down the pole hole.

Comment

We felt like our ghost was a woman that had died in the house. It was because of what she did and what she would not tolerate. She did not like plants in the window sills. The plants would fly off the sills in the middle of the night and break in the floor, several feet from the window. Waking to that was scary. She also would not tolerate alcohol out in plain sight. Twice I had bottles slammed to the floor, both times on their tops, and they stayed standing on their tops with the necks broken. We were in the living room when it happened. For some reason she started unsewing my clothes. I would hang my pants and shirt on dresser knobs to be ready to dress the next morning. I would go to dress and the seams would be unsewn. I hung them in the closet and she quit.

Our two dogs could see her going through the house, both their heads turning in unison as they followed her movement. Of course there were the lights coming on, doors opening and closing right in front of you. Twice my wife walked right into the edge of a door because it started closing as she walked through. I was afraid people would start thinking I was hitting her as it blacked her eye both times.My wife and I still to this day stick our hands out toward doors before we walk through them. The 1st and 2nd of October was some how special to her. Something weird always happened on those days. The first year, on Oct. 1st, a scorion stung me on the left side of my neck while I was in bed trying to go to sleep. They hardly bother me and it was no big deal. But the next night another scorpion stung me in almost the identical spot. Not that strange, except the next Oct. 1st a scorpion stung me on the neck, while I tried to get to sleep, in the same place. The next night I pulled the covers up around my head. I felt him crawling on the sheets and jumped up before he stung me that time.

After about four years we started seeing less of her and after about six years we never had any more episodes. I did meet her brother that was born on the back porch in 1917 while the house was under construction. He told me that as she had gotten sicker and sicker that it was really making her mad that she might die before her husband as she felt it just wasn't supposed to happen like that. Their children would bring the old man over from the nursing home on weekends and let him putter around the house. The people across the street said they would see the old man talking and moving his arms like he was talking to someone even though no one was in front of him. They just though he was crazy. I hope she found her peace.

Comment

This has to be one of the most entertaining topics I have read on the green screen.

Comment

I do believe in ghost have had a few experiences myself

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
                        This sounds very familiar to my experience. My encounters with 'ghosts' are far too numerous to describe and range from very minor incidences to real hair raisers. Many of these were also witnessed by family members and even became a joke with my parents that 'your ghost' is back when something would happen.

I, too, like Big Brass above posted, have been told that I have the 'gift'. I think it runs in the family and my daughter has already shown some signs of it. I usually just say I have an old soul. I've had dreams and awake premonitions that have come true down to excrutiating detail. Again, some of these were very minor, but some were so powerful and all-consuming that I could think of nothing else until the event would come to pass. They also seem to come in bursts - nothing for a while and then a flurry of activity for no apparent reason. I, too, have had precognition of either trauma and/or death of a friend or relative, sometimes in detail and sometimes just an overwhelming feeling that it's going to happen. I've also had 2 really impactful instances where I 'sensed' the impending deaths of hundreds and thousands of people and told many people that it was coming and how it would happen but there would be no way to prevent it. You can imagine their shock when it actually does happen! When this topic has come up in the past and I've told some of my stories, I usually get 'don't dream about me!" I try to reassure them I cannot control it, but for some reason I'm just supposed to know ahead of time.

The next time you have one of those dreams, post it here. It would be really wild to be able to prove you are right a few days later!

Comment

This has to be one of the most entertaining topics I have read on the green screen.
                          x2

Comment

GMan DONOT! I REPEAT DONOT ;mention this topic Saturday night!

Comment

Originally posted by Audra View Post
                              I believe in the paranormal. The Bible tells me there are angels, and likewise demons. If you have never watched Ghost Hunters on the ScyFy channel, you should check it out. They have the closest thing to "proof" I've ever seen!!
                              I'm a huge fan of this show...What I like most is they try to disprove more than anything...There are somethings they have caught on audio and video that really leave little doubt in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by redfish76 View Post
                                Most of the cougars I see are white. But I have spotted the occasional white cougar with a black panther. This is more of an urban thing though, I have never seen this occur in a rural setting.
                                LOL.

But Seriously this is a great post especially around this time of year (the Halloween season.)

Comment

Working...
                                X