No announcement yet.

Do you believe in ghost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my story, some of you have heard this before.

This is a true story, as I believe it, that I have related to only a few people. It happened in 2009 on a remote ranch in the Caprock Ca...

Comment

Game camera.

Comment

NO

Comment

to those that say pictures or hard evidence....you wouldn't believe the picture or hard evidence. It was photo shopped or rigged..

Comment

I had an experience in 1997 timeframe in Chicago that I can’t explain away. Way too long to type up on my phone right now but still pretty vivid in my memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had some experiences that can’t be explained. One being a door slammed so hard it broke the door jam. Oh they here lol !

Comment

Yea I guess I believe - and...........
                This house I am sitting in has had at least 2 people die in it. I think they moved on. The last 20 years have been un-eventfull................

Comment

I have worked in the funeral business for years. I have a couple of stories that stand out in my mind, but I always believed that the happenings were always the spirit of the person as the events would stop as soon as the body left the premises.

One night I was embalming a body, male in his late 50s who had a heart attack and died suddenly at his home. I was alone in the funeral home and the heavy solidwood door to the prep room opened all the way up and slammed with extreme force. No draft of air was going to move this door. This was the first time anything like this had ever happened to me, and I was trying really hard to think of a logical way to explain how it happened. I went over to the door, made sure that it was latched and continued with my work. About 10 minutes later the door, which was in my view, opened up again and slammed with enough force to knock a framed safety information sheet off the wall. At this point I looked down at the gentleman, apologized to him for everything that had happened to him and kindly asked him to quit slamming the door, afterall, I was only trying to make him look as good as possible for his family. The next day when the family arrived at the funeral to make arrangements they made mention of the fact that he was a quick tempered gentleman who didn't like it very much when things didn't go his way. I didn't tell them about the door incident, but the daughter told me that when she brought her boyfriend to the house to meet her parents he was trying to be intimidating and slammed the back door so hard it broke the glass insert.....

I can tell the other story if you want to read it, but I'm tired of typing and the fights are on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post

https://wildedtx.blogspot.com/2014/0...-campfire.html
                    Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                      I have worked in the funeral business for years. I have a couple of stories that stand out in my mind, but I always believed that the happenings were always the spirit of the person as the events would stop as soon as the body left the premises.

One night I was embalming a body, male in his late 50s who had a heart attack and died suddenly at his home. I was alone in the funeral home and the heavy solidwood door to the prep room opened all the way up and slammed with extreme force. No draft of air was going to move this door. This was the first time anything like this had ever happened to me, and I was trying really hard to think of a logical way to explain how it happened. I went over to the door, made sure that it was latched and continued with my work. About 10 minutes later the door, which was in my view, opened up again and slammed with enough force to knock a framed safety information sheet off the wall. At this point I looked down at the gentleman, apologized to him for everything that had happened to him and kindly asked him to quit slamming the door, afterall, I was only trying to make him look as good as possible for his family. The next day when the family arrived at the funeral to make arrangements they made mention of the fact that he was a quick tempered gentleman who didn't like it very much when things didn't go his way. I didn't tell them about the door incident, but the daughter told me that when she brought her boyfriend to the house to meet her parents he was trying to be intimidating and slammed the back door so hard it broke the glass insert.....

I can tell the other story if you want to read it, but I'm tired of typing and the fights are on.

Yep tell the other!

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post

https://wildedtx.blogspot.com/2014/0...-campfire.html
                        Ever see him again?

Comment

The other night that really stands out to me was another man who was much younger. Mid 30s and died very suddenly after working in the heat. His family decided to allow UT southwestern to take his body for donation purposes. The funeral home isn't in the metroplex, so it typically takes a while for a transport to get to our area. Because of this I allowed the family to have late night access to the funeral home so that those who were traveling in could say their final goodbyes. It took about two hours for the family to get together and arrive. During this period I spent my time following footsteps, very distinct footsteps! I have never before experienced cold spots, but if I was standing in the way of the sound of the path, I would get a cold shiver and the steps would continue on. When the family got there, the wife walked to touch his hands and have a moment. I was in the room, but out of the way and the family was talking amongst themselves so I couldn't her the sound anymore, but in succession, a group of 3 people embraced in a hug all shivered like a cold chill hit them. About 5 seconds later the wife did the same thing. They stayed around until the transport service arrived and they saw their loved on off. After they all left, I stuck around for about 30 minutes and never heard another sound.

The funeral home I am currently working for is actually the first purpose built funeral home in the state of Texas and has been in the same family for over 100 years... that place is constantly active, but I have never experienced anything malicious, so its business as usual amidst the glimpses of movement and sounds!

Comment

A friend of the family used to help embalm bodies at a funeral home. A body had been brought in that day of a man that has passed earlier the same day. The friend was about to work on the newly arrived after he got through washing another. He mentioned that what happened next was a little disturbing. All of a sudden the newly arrived body let out a loud breathing sound. The eyes never opened, it was just one loud exhale. It was thought that perhaps the lungs had still been inflated or partially inflated all that time and finally let go while at the funeral home.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
                              A friend of the family used to help embalm bodies at a funeral home. A body had been brought in that day of a man that has passed earlier the same day. The friend was about to work on the newly arrived after he got through washing another. He mentioned that what happened next was a little disturbing. All of a sudden the newly arrived body let out a loud breathing sound. The eyes never opened, it was just one loud exhale. It was thought that perhaps the lungs had still been inflated or partially inflated all that time and finally let go while at the funeral home.
                              Happens all the time! As a matter of fact, I will typically put some pressure on the chest to purposefully make it happen so it doesn't surprise me later.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                                Happens all the time! As a matter of fact, I will typically put some pressure on the chest to purposefully make it happen so it doesn't surprise me later.

You have balls of steal my friend. I couldn’t do your job.

Comment

Working...
                                X